Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Single Pedrini Wheel (Early) Price Drop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ansbacher
Your chance to snare a single early Pedrini wheel. Would serve great as a spare. 5.5" X 15" for early lug-centric 914. Please confirm that the part number in the pics is for your application. It's often hard to find a single wheel, if that is all you need, so here is one without having to buy a set of 4. $110.00 includes shipping.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Ansbacher
Bump for price drop.
stevegm
Where are you located? Is the wheel definitely straight?
bdstone914
In the second picture the top inner edge looks like it has a big bend. Does it lay flat on another rim?
stevegm
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 30 2015, 05:15 AM) *

In the second picture the top inner edge looks like it has a big bend. Does it lay flat on another rim?

Ya, I see it now. I wouldn't mind picking up a 5th for the spare. But, I really want to find a straight one.
Ansbacher
Wow, you guys are absolutely right. This wheel was perfect a few days ago. I guess when I had the tire removed the other day, the monkey at the garage must have manhandled it somehow and bent the dang thing. I'm pissed to say the least. Hope nobody is thinking I was trying to pass off a crap wheel. Consider this item off the block, unless someone knows of a way to straighten it...??...

Ansbacher

QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 30 2015, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 30 2015, 05:15 AM) *

Ya, I see it now. I wouldn't mind picking up a 5th for the spare. But, I really want to find a straight one.

bdstone914
There are places that straighten wheels but it costs as much as that wheel is worth. Don't think you were trying to pull a fast one as the bend was positioned in a very visible location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.