Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914 factory black SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
erussell
Click to view attachment
I bought this car 5 years ago in Tucson Arizona. It had been sitting for at least 10 years. The car now has close to new tires. I removed the gas tank, engine and drive trane. The plastic fuel lines in the tunnel have been replaced with stainless steel. The engine was rebuilt with a few small modifications. It has slightly larger cylinders bringing the displacement from 1.8 to 1.9. The cam was replaced with a cam that would work better with Weber carbs. The Weber carbs are new. While the engine was out I cut out and replaced any rusted metal I could find. It was not bad but did require a new battery tray and some of the metal on the fire wall. Also replaced both jack points. The car is now a pretty nice little driver. The paint looks good at 10 feet but could use a repaint. Also the interior needs some attention. Other than that it would be a great car to drive and restore.
The car is located in Glendale AZ. I am asking $5800. I can provide receipts for all the parts that have gone into this car. If interested please email me at edrussellaz@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ed
G e o r g e
add detailed pics of your interior, complete trunk floors ,hell hole and drivers side, pull your rockers and show the longs. Show any body and bumper dings.

This will sale quick once those areas can be seen..

GLWS

erussell
Click to view attachment
Thanks George I will try to get some more pictures up when I get a day off. One thing I meant to mention. The door gap is perfect on this car. The doors close like a new car.
erussell
Click to view attachment
This picture was taken two years ago when it first came back to life. Not a great pic of the rockers but I will post better ones.
erussell
most parts were blasted and repainted or powder coatedClick to view attachment
erussell
Click to view attachment
erussell
Bottom engine areaClick to view attachment
erussell
Engine runs great. Still running points. I had planned on converting it.

Click to view attachment
erussell
Looks like its sold. Went for 5200. Little less than I wanted but he was a good guy so what the heck!
MikeInMunich
Well, he got a good deal. That was quick. Nice of you to come down for him before even looking for other offers!
sec914
Yeah would've paid asking price and I live a few blocks away.. Wish I got a return email. the # on craigslsit is wrong lol must've called it 3 times before I was told it's the wrong #
erussell
QUOTE(sec914 @ Feb 1 2015, 04:42 PM) *

Yeah would've paid asking price and I live a few blocks away.. Wish I got a return email. the # on craigslsit is wrong lol must've called it 3 times before I was told it's the wrong #

Sorry I meant to email you back, I got your message but he was already in line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.