Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 5-Bolt Rear Wheel Hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
earossi
Rear Wheel Hubs from a 1987-89 Carrera 911. Excellent condition. These are OEM hubs from a 911 for the 5-bolt conversion - not drilled out 914 hubs. Perfect for /6 conversions where additional torque handling is needed. Porsche P/N 911-331-065-33. $125 plus shipping.
DMCF1Fast
Interested.... PM sent.
restore2seater
Sent PM.
andrew15
I have a set of stub axle flanges for these if the buyer needs them - looking for $100/pr shipped
They are for the 108mm CVs and came from a early 70's car

Regards
Andrew M
forrestkhaag
Andrew: Would this bundle of hubs and stubs mate to my 71 914 rear end? I would take all if so; please advise as soon as possible and i will forward payment.
andrew15
forrestkhaag - earossi, the guy at the top of the ad, is the one with the hubs - I've got the stubs that fit in them and together, they would fit the 914 trailing arm - hope that clarifies smile.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jan 28 2015, 09:39 AM) *

Andrew: Would this bundle of hubs and stubs mate to my 71 914 rear end? I would take all if so; please advise as soon as possible and i will forward payment.

They also need a 5mm spacer installed between the bearing and hub to make up for the longer bearing used in the later hubs. You need a pair of course spline output flanges for the stock 914 trans as well as 911 CV's and custom length axles.
earossi
Hubs are SOLD,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.