Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 Porsche 914 with 74 2.0L 4 cyl Engine (Needs Installed)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
I just listed this vehicle on EBAY #221674558499. Starting price is $1,695.00..high bidder gets total package, or could possibly stop EBay add if sold offline. Will take $1,995.00 for everything listed.Click to view attachment

1970 Porsche 914, It has a fiberglass hood and trunk lids, paint looks good. Also included is a 2.0L Fuel Injected 4 cyl Porsche 914 engine out of a 1975 914 which was running and was pulled in the last 90 days. Glass is all in good shape, missing the chrome around the front window. From the pics you can see any surface rust has been sanded down and sprayed with rust protector. The hail hole has been redone sometime in the past and the battery was moved to the trunk area. In the engine compartment on the D/S someone has cut out the holes for a 6-cyl conversion oil tank. Previous owner also added matching fiberglass front and rear bumpers and side PORSCHE Valances and side scoop on Passenger side rear fender. It appears both the front and rear Trunk Lids have been replaced and are Fiberglass instead of metal, for less weight.

Yes, it includes an early model tail shaft shift transmission!

Porsche Original Forged Aluminum Fuch Wheels:
914.361.011.01 5 1/2Jx15 .028091s AS1.62 Valued at over $700.00 used (Includes hard to find 38mm Long Lug Bolts and Center Caps...Valued at around $150.00 - $200.00 for Bolts and Center Caps)

Porsche 914 2.0L Engine is out of the car which will need to be installed by you or a mechanic of your choosing. Engine alone is valued between $1,000.00 - $1,500.00. Had Compression check completed, checked good!

The previous owner also updated the fuse box to a bladed system which is much needed.

I have a set of stock seats which will go with the car but needs to be recovered.

I have a Clear Oregon Title with new plates if purchased by Oregon resident.
Also Included: Three (3) Fuse Box Relay Plates plus One Plastic Cover (See Pics).

Also included will be two (2) Extra black tops and (2) rear axles if the buyer wants them. I also have a starter that I will throw in along with a Firecharger Unit that was hooked up inside the vehicle at one time, will need some new lines replaced if used again but probably an expensive system! Along with some other misc. parts that I will let go with the vehicle sale.

Additional: Transmission # HA04093 & 914.301.101.00....believed to be correct for a 1970 Porsche 914

Additional: I'm getting several questions about shipping everything! The car is no problem, loading it on a wrecker or dolly! Most misc parts can be put inside the car. The only problem I see is shipping the engine! I can place it on a crate if needed! Additional charges will be added for shipping the engine separately unless buyer picks up everything themselves! Any suggestions let me know! Thank you.

More pics on Ebay ad.
QUOTE(91422.7 @ Jan 28 2015, 02:53 PM) *

I just listed this vehicle on EBAY #221674558499. Starting price is $1,695.00..high bidder gets total package, or could possibly stop EBay add if sold offline. Will take $1,995.00 for everything listed.Click to view attachment

1970 Porsche 914, It has a fiberglass hood and trunk lids, paint looks good. Also included is a 2.0L Fuel Injected 4 cyl Porsche 914 engine out of a 1975 914 which was running and was pulled in the last 90 days. Glass is all in good shape, missing the chrome around the front window. From the pics you can see any surface rust has been sanded down and sprayed with rust protector. The hail hole has been redone sometime in the past and the battery was moved to the trunk area. In the engine compartment on the D/S someone has cut out the holes for a 6-cyl conversion oil tank. Previous owner also added matching fiberglass front and rear bumpers and side PORSCHE Valances and side scoop on Passenger side rear fender. It appears both the front and rear Trunk Lids have been replaced and are Fiberglass instead of metal, for less weight.

914.361.011.01 5 1/2Jx15 .028091s AS1.62 Valued at over $700.00 used (Includes hard to find 38mm Long Lug Bolts and Center Caps...Valued at around $150.00 - $200.00 for Bolts and Center Caps)

Porsche 914 2.0L Engine is out of the car which will need to be installed by you or a mechanic of your choosing. Engine alone is valued between $1,000.00 - $1,500.00. Had Compression check completed, checked good!

The previous owner also updated the fuse box to a bladed system which is much needed.

I have a set of stock seats which will go with the car but needs to be recovered.

Also Included: Three (3) Fuse Box Relay Plates plus One Plastic Cover (See Pics).

Also included will be two (2) Extra black tops and (2) rear axles if the buyer wants them. I also have a starter that I will throw in along with a Firecharger Unit that was hooked up inside the vehicle at one time, will need some new lines replaced if used again but probably an expensive system! Along with some other misc. parts that I will let go with the vehicle sale.

Additional: Transmission # HA04093 & 914.301.101.00....believed to be correct for a 1970 Porsche 914

Additional: I'm getting several questions about shipping everything! The car is no problem, loading it on a wrecker or dolly! Most misc parts can be put inside the car. The only problem I see is shipping the engine! I can place it on a crate if needed! Additional charges will be added for shipping the engine separately unless buyer picks up everything themselves! Any suggestions let me know! Thank you.

More pics on Ebay ad.

MikeInMunich
Wow. Somebody's gonna get off to a cheap start. Seems like a helluva deal to me.
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Jan 29 2015, 12:02 AM) *

Wow. Somebody's gonna get off to a cheap start. Seems like a helluva deal to me.

Thanks Mike, that's a beautiful white 914 your building! This should of been long gone.....lots of potential!
[quote name='91422.7' date='Jan 28 2015, 02:53 PM' post='2139671']

Engine # GC000556
9142z06ride
Did this vehicle use to have a Porsche 2.7L 6 engine in it? Is it from the East Coast? What happened to all the conversion parts? What's the bad areas on it? What's the gaps in the door look like? 2.0L Engine Compression? Are you available today to see the car? Thanks
PM me when you get a chance! Thanks

****** 1970 PORSCHE 914....SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER ******* Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.