Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Houston Barn Find - Craigslist (Not affilliated)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SLCE30318is
Not affiliated, but I was on the way to checking this out when the guy selling it told me someone was already looking at it.

His original price was $4500 as of yesterday, and we were talking around the $3000 range.

I guess he saw enough interest to jack up the price.

This is more than I can afford right now, but maybe someone here might be interested.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4867790193.html
mepstein
chances are it's 108k miles, not 8K
dlee6204
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 29 2015, 06:56 AM) *

agree.gif
rgalla9146
Between the color change, the guard rail down the side and barbecue grille on the deck lid he can keep it.
And that's before any discussion of rust.
cpavlenko
agree.gif that back rack just isn't right for a 914, also the side protectors look awful. Thats just my opinion.
Cuda911
QUOTE(cpavlenko @ Jan 29 2015, 06:00 PM) *

agree.gif that back rack just isn't right for a 914, also the side protectors look awful. Thats just my opinion.

Easy enough to fix those things. I think it may look pretty good cleaned up. If it were closer, I'd check it out.
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 29 2015, 03:56 AM) *

Talk about stating the obvious. huh.gif
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(cpavlenko @ Jan 29 2015, 06:00 PM) *

On a cross country trip, that rack can come in handy. I have no idea how I found one anymore, but I did for a trip with my buddy across the USA and back in 1988. wacko.gif
Porscheman82
QUOTE(SLCE30318is @ Jan 28 2015, 11:11 PM) *

Not affiliated, but I was on the way to checking this out when the guy selling it told me someone was already looking at it.

His original price was $4500 as of yesterday, and we were talking around the $3000 range.

I guess he saw enough interest to jack up the price.

This is more than I can afford right now, but maybe someone here might be interested.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4867790193.html

--I'm the guy who bought it. I know the price I threw out there is high. Let me know if you interested in taking a look at it with genuin intentions and not just to see what you missed and we can talk about price. I have 4 others that will be going up for sale. I'm a good friend to have if you like projects .
stuttgart46
Was the seller able to confirm/validate the 8K miles?
I emailed him and then called but never got a call back.
Porscheman82
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Feb 2 2015, 04:58 AM) *

Was the seller able to confirm/validate the 8K miles?
I emailed him and then called but never got a call back.

Car has been sold and yes I verified miles. Sorry I didn't call back I was swamped with calls ion that one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.