I have for sale and pick up in Laguna Beach, a complete front suspension from my running and fully functional 1971 -4. This bundle of parts are partially assembled as they were recently swapped out for a 911 front suspension and brake set up to accommodate my five bolt conversion in process. This set-up includes cross member, torsion bar tubes and bars, struts, strut inserts with unknown miles thereon, and two sets of calipers - the pair installed are BMW (ATE) 320i upgrades from the (also included) stock ATE calipers.

I have run these brakes and rotors for many months (bought new) and have had great improvements with the ATE BMW setup in brake effectiveness over the stock calipers - which are also included in this bundle for the purist out there or for subsequent sale by the purchaser. The rotors are four-bolt stock in great shape with no apparent wear, ridges, or cut-in on the faces. Pads on both sets have less than 2K on each caliper set.

Although the strut inserts did not produce any squirrel or wear on the tires after a few thousand miles, i do not know their history and would recommend replacement while this assembly is out of the car.

I would like to have 200 bucks for the entire bundle and will require pick up here in Laguna Beach. If shipping is a must, buyer can arrange shipping fees after payment of 250.00 and I will bind and cover all parts on a pallet for pick up at my commercial address on Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Beach.