Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Restored Center Console Gauge Set ('73)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve Snyder
Factory 60mm center console gauges correct for 1973 models (reference http://www.p914.com/p914_gauges_console.htm ). All work properly. Note that the clips are missing from the back of the panel.
SOLD

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MikeInMunich
Hi Steve,

I didn't know this was your business.

M.i.M.
Steve Snyder
Mike,
I don't restore gauges as a business. It's more of a (long-time) hobby.
euro911
Those look really nice. Not a bad price for a complete set of working refurbished gauges.
Steve Snyder
icon_bump.gif for price reduction to $130 shipped CONUS.
Niklas
I take them.

Pm me.

Send them to sweden ?

Niklas
Steve Snyder
I don't have a problem shipping to Sweden, but it is expensive:
USPS Priority International is calculating $44.80. PM sent.
Steve Snyder
...and the gauges are headed for Sweden. piratenanner.gif
euro911
Just an FYI, I sent a package to Germany back in the early 2000's. UPS, FedEx, DHL all wanted about $80. I ended up shipping the package via USPS for $12.

I don't remember if it was First Class Mail or Parcel-Post confused24.gif ... It took longer to get there, but it sure was a lot less expensive.

idea.gif
Niklas
The problem with parcels are in sweden.
Some times i have lost parcels.

The freightcost is ok.
So I can track the parcel.

Niklas
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 11 2015, 12:38 AM) *

Just an FYI, I sent a package to Germany back in the early 2000's. UPS, FedEx, DHL all wanted about $80. I ended up shipping the package via USPS for $12.

I don't remember if it was First Class Mail or Parcel-Post confused24.gif ... It took longer to get there, but it sure was a lot less expensive.

idea.gif

Yup, when I went to the Post Office yesterday, the package was light enough that I was able to ship it First Class for $24. I refunded the difference to Niklas when I got back (which he should also have an IM about)

Of course, with the "lost package" comment, now I am worried that it was not such a great deal, but I have sent stuff to Sweden before without incident.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.