Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Roller with a clean title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Skootnasty
I am looking for a body with a clean title on the East Coast. Not overly concerned with rust issues, or mechanical faults. I would actually rather no engine/trans, but will take what I can get.

PM photos/information.

Thanks in advance
Skoot
sfrenck
Here's one (no affiliation):

Roller in Florida

or another

Project in NC
TeenerTim
QUOTE(Skootnasty @ Feb 2 2015, 08:52 AM) *

I am looking for a body with a clean title on the East Coast. Not overly concerned with rust issues, or mechanical faults. I would actually rather no engine/trans, but will take what I can get.

PM photos/information.

Thanks in advance
Skoot

I've got a 1970 that has minimal rust and all new suspension with Koni Sports, 5 lug conversion, vented rotors, and a lot more. I need to get rid this car and will sacrifice for $2,000. Won't take any less. In Virginia.
Skootnasty
QUOTE(TeenerTim @ Mar 3 2015, 04:26 PM) *

PM photos/information.

Thanks in advance
Skoot

I've got a 1970 that has minimal rust and all new suspension with Koni Sports, 5 lug conversion, vented rotors, and a lot more. I need to get rid this car and will sacrifice for $2,000. Won't take any less. In Virginia.

Honestly I want orig. hubs and brakes. Thank you though for the reply.

Skoot
brooks944
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but TeenerTim sent you a PM.
914Next
this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-APPEAR...=US_Cars_Trucks
JStroud
QUOTE(Skootnasty @ Mar 6 2015, 07:51 AM) *

QUOTE(TeenerTim @ Mar 3 2015, 04:26 PM) *

PM photos/information.

Thanks in advance
Skoot

Honestly I want orig. hubs and brakes. Thank you though for the reply.

Skoot

Maybe you should reconsider this one, price seems good, you could sell the 5 lug stuff easily, and pick up 4 lug stuff for way less than you sell the 5 lug and put money in your pocket. Just a thought.
racerbvd
I have a 73 914 with a 1.8, with FI, was stripped for paint, and the painter ended up dying from cancer, so it was never finished. Located near Jacksonville, FL and I'm open to trades biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.