Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 Porsche Chassis with Options
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
CodyBFR
Clean Title. California Rust Free Frame & Floor Rolling Chassis with all suspension. It can be an SCCA ITB or E Production or Vintage Race car. It can be 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder. As a 6 cylinder it can be GT-3 or GT-2 or Vintage. It would make a great DE car or autocrosser or simply restored car.
I have a great 4 cylinder engine with Webers and Big Bore kit and camshaft runs really strong. Buy it now and finish it your way or I can build it for you.
Look at the pictures of the hell hole and firewall. There is some surface rust on the floor from sitting outside- no holes, surface only. The right rear passenger floor has been replaced. The rear section of the trunk is perfect.
This car was being converted to a race car. The upper trunk floor was removed for access to the starter and axles. I can easily reinstall it.
This would make a great AutoX car as 4 cylinder. I have a recently rebuilt 1.8L engine with cam and dual Webers- runs very strong.
Or this car can be converted to a 6 cylinder. I have the suspension with larger brakes and 2.7L engine, all parts necessary to convert to a 6.
Chassis as is $5000.00
Running chassis with engine installed, 4 cylinder, and used race seat - no other interior (setting up for racing) $12,000 OBO Call 704-351-3304 or email John@blackforestracing.com
Unobtanium-inc
John-
Email sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.