Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB floor tunnel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drive-ability
Looking for the tunnel as mine was cut up a bit. I only need the area that starts right where the seat bottom starts and forward. Well right where the floor has its large cross-brace and forward to the front / petal area.
I don't need it cut from the floor but it would be nice just 1/2 inch up from the floor or so . I've got some of mine still intact.
I need it to make a removable cover since I have a ton of thing running through there now. Thanks ALL biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Feb 5 2015, 01:33 AM) *

Looking for the tunnel as mine was cut up a bit. I only need the area that starts right where the seat bottom starts and forward. Well right where the floor has its large cross-brace and forward to the front / petal area.
I don't need it cut from the floor but it would be nice just 1/2 inch up from the floor or so . I've got some of mine still intact.
I need it to make a removable cover since I have a ton of thing running through there now. Thanks ALL biggrin.gif

I have a section cut out that may work for you.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.