Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questionable Seller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
frankiec@outrageous.net
Beware of "porscheaddic" selling on the forum. Does not give an accurate description of items selling and ships without telling the buyer thus leaving the buyer holding the bag.

Thanks

budk
QUOTE(frankiec@outrageous.net @ Feb 6 2015, 12:50 PM) *

Beware of "porscheaddic" selling on the forum. Does not give an accurate description of items selling and ships without telling the buyer thus leaving the buyer holding the bag.

Thanks

A search on posts by username "porscheaddic" shows that he was last active on October 9, 2009 ????

confused24.gif
76-914
Interesting. Possibly trolling our classifieds?
Cairo94507
This makes no sense at all.
monkeyboy
I agree. Ships without telling? If I didn't agree to pay for something, I just ship it back at their expense...
Big Len
Perhaps he was selling on another site?
Cuda911
I is befuddled.
IronHillRestorations
If I remember correctly, when someone sends you something that you did not order, or request; you have no obligation to pay for it. It's been a long time since I read that, and the pre Amazon/internet law has probably changed.

If you requested it, and the guy is delivering two years after the fact, I don't know. What does the seller have to say?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.