Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 16x8, 16x9 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kyleevansdesign
Looking for a set of 16x8 and 16x9 Fuchs for 914 with GTS flares. With or without tires. Prefer RSR style but would be willing to purchase black back painted with polished spokes and lip.
JRust
QUOTE(kyleevansdesign @ Feb 7 2015, 07:29 AM) *

Looking for a set of 16x8 and 16x9 Fuchs for 914 with GTS flares. With or without tires. Prefer RSR style but would be willing to purchase black back painted with polished spokes and lip.

You looking at big money there just to warn you. The 16x9's are pretty rare & the 16x8's are very coveted. Could easily run you 3k + plus for them. I wish you luck in your search. I've gone through a few set's myself of the 16x8's. I have aftermarket on my car. Keep my eye's open to switch them out. It isn't a top priority so if I need money for something else. They are usually the first to go. They are fluid that way as people are always looking.
PanelBilly
I want a set too. Let's see, I've been way hing the market for more than 10 years and never seen a deal on these. Anybody that has them knows what there worth
914forme
you could go with Braid repos. Braid make Rally wheels so they are plenty strong, and well you can get what ever you want in 15 an 16 sizes.

Braid USA

They are a great group to deal with, and I am sure they know the weights and everything about the wheels. These guys beat the crap out of the products they sell. I have know affiliation with them, just dealt with them on many other items.
1TRICK6
I have a pair of factory 16x8 fuchs that I will be taking to the So. Cal Porsche Swap Meet on March 8th, see link below.
If they're not sold there, I'll post them here.
Anyone interested in advance can PM me.
http://www.lalitandtoyshow.com/related_events.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.