Full Version: bellingham black 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
6freak
went and took a look ! dont waste your time
that is all smile.gif
914werke
the "Racecar" biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
you drove to b-ham and back to look at at that $1200 machine? i don't what you expected find when you got there. that car has been for sale for a long time.
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 9 2015, 06:54 AM) *

you drove to b-ham and back to look at at that $1200 machine? i don't what you expected find when you got there. that car has been for sale for a long time.

Yes Rich! and hope alls good.. Parts Mr Kevin! like the KYB adjustable shocks in the back,Tarret front sway bar set up that looked brand new (I broke mine last AX season ) stainless brake lines and adjustable Konis up front,kick ass Autometer tach and two suby motors for my sons car I got him down to 800 but still didnt see that in parts and its a 1970 not a 74

Mr Kevin in your 137 years of existence lol-2.gif you never been mislead I bet ya have at least once,and if I would have asked about it on the 914world nobody would have replyed because Im SUCH an asshole av-943.gif.....
and just so you know my Dads tranny leaked fluid out as fast as I put it in! all I could do was chuckle ,the inspection plate under the tail cone was WAY over torqued with the wrong washers and nuts and it bent the plate.A little tin work and the proper torque specs 6 lbs and whatta know no leaks...theres torque specs for a fuck`n reason
so all you mother fuckers that bashed me for just voicing my opinions on the trans clinics can eat a sack of dicks flag.gif later bitches av-943.gif
PanelBilly
I don't remember bashing you, but maybe I just missed the opportunity.

Better to look at the car that hear that someone from out of state picked it up and then you learn what you missed out on.
rhodyguy
Remember to take your meds mike. lol-2.gif and what would I know about your dad's transmission? Leaks? Not my problem. I gave up driving 300 miles to look at a pos car years ago. When I was about 120 years old. You sure showed the seller. A day of your life, I imagine you were in the truck dragging a trailer so the fuel for that all for some USED parts. Btw you're welcome for me getting that cracked imsa front end off of your property. Chill....
KELTY360
QUOTE(6freak @ Feb 9 2015, 01:07 PM) *

Mr Kevin in your 137 years of existence lol-2.gif you never been mislead I bet ya have at least once,and if I would have asked about it on the 914world nobody would have replyed because Im SUCH an asshole av-943.gif.....

so all you mother fuckers that bashed me for just voicing my opinions on the trans clinics can eat a sack of dicks flag.gif later bitches av-943.gif

Ahhh, self awareness.....it's a gift. poke.gif

grouphug.gif
JRust
You can call me your bitch anytime Mike wub.gif

biggrin.gif Let's all just chill a bit. I know I appreciated you going to take a look & warning us it wasn't worth seeing. Maybe if it had been posted before you went. Someone would have chimed in. Then saved you the trip. Sometimes people here are idea.gif what's the word. Sarcastic lol-2.gif Which Mike is sometimes too. People get to bent out of shape here sometimes. confused24.gif Let's all spread the wub.gif instead of being pissy with each other cheer.gif
ripper911
bootyshake.gif I just want to post something so that I can use a shitload of emoticons. drunk.gif

It's good to post about cars that are out there. sheeplove.gif It looks like we ((914world)( gayfight.gif )) try to get as much information on the remaining cars red914.jpg as possible. cheer.gif This could have been an informative thread idea.gif , but that time has passed. IPB Image.
Cairo94507
I feel it is our responsibility as members here to make sure that at least all of our members are aware of issues with cars, parts, whatever, so as to prevent them from stepping into a quagmire. Some of our newer folks may not be as familiar with these cars as others and we do not want their first experiences to be bad ones that turn them off these great cars.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Feb 9 2015, 03:52 PM) *

bootyshake.gif I just want to post something so that I can use a shitload of emoticons. drunk.gif

It's good to post about cars that are out there. sheeplove.gif It looks like we ((914world)( gayfight.gif )) try to get as much information on the remaining cars red914.jpg as possible. cheer.gif This could have been an informative thread idea.gif , but that time has passed. IPB Image.

Can I quote you?

See what you started!
messix
for those who don't know Mikey personally he is a a complete smart assed sarcastic son of a bitch! bootyshake.gif

he's does not come across well in text as he does in person...... well maybe some what as well [bad] screwy.gif

he is married to one of the sweetest women alive and she is a saint for doing so because he is a happy11.gif

he is the guy that will make you laugh at the most inappropriate jokes or comments while siting around beerchug.gif beer3.gif

and he is one of the most generous guys i know KMA.gif
JRust
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 9 2015, 04:22 PM) *

for those who don't know Mikey personally he is a a complete smart assed sarcastic son of a bitch! bootyshake.gif

he's does not come across well in text as he does in person...... well maybe some what as well [bad] screwy.gif

he is married to one of the sweetest women alive and she is a saint for doing so because he is a happy11.gif

he is the guy that will make you laugh at the most inappropriate jokes or comments while siting around beerchug.gif beer3.gif

and he is one of the most generous guys i know KMA.gif

Well said Troy! Mike is good people & has some good stories for the parking lot festivities at any 914 gathering beer.gif
ripper911
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 9 2015, 07:20 PM) *

Can I quote you?

IPB Image as you wish.

IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
r_towle
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Feb 9 2015, 06:52 PM) *

agree.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Feb 9 2015, 07:47 PM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 9 2015, 07:20 PM) *

Can I quote you?

IPB Image as you wish.

IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

agree.gif beerchug.gif bootyshake.gif driving-girl.gif flag.gif aktion035.gif
Rocky
See what happens when the Seahawks lose, the PNW goes postal ar15.gif ar15.gif devil.gif gunner.gif pat.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.