Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 stock steel wheels for one ats alloy any size
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am offering 5 straight clean and painted 5.5 x 15 steel wheels in exchange for one
ats cookie cutter alloy for my spare tire setup / At present, my spare is a phone call to AAA 1-800 bla bla and I prefer to take control of my own breakdowns..... Any size works as long as it is 15" and almost any condition works as this is for my daily driver. Any offers would be appreciated and I can sweeten the deal with other 914 tidbits including brake calipers or upgrades to early 70-71 calipers etc.

thanks for the interest
forrest

jcd914
I can probably help you out.
I have a set of 4 early 6x15 cookie cutters but 1 is bent, so I can get rid of 1 of the 3 straight ones. The early cookie cutters do not have the machined outer lip and are all silver.

I'll have dig them out and get some pictures.

Jim
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Feb 9 2015, 10:44 PM) *

I can probably help you out.
I have a set of 4 early 6x15 cookie cutters but 1 is bent, so I can get rid of 1 of the 3 straight ones. The early cookie cutters do not have the machined outer lip and are all silver.

I'll have dig them out and get some pictures.

Jim

hello Jim / a 6x15 unbent would be perfect for a spare if priced reasonably

/ any finish as long as it is straight and round.... thanks

forrest
type47fan
SOLD, thanks Forrest!

QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 11 2015, 05:59 PM) *

Forrest, PM sent. This one's for you!

Click to view attachment

forrestkhaag
QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 12 2015, 02:50 PM) *

SOLD, thanks Forrest!

QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 11 2015, 05:59 PM) *

Forrest, PM sent. This one's for you!

Click to view attachment

you are correct / a deal has been struck and thanks to all for the interest etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.