I like it.

Congrats!
JRust
That sounds sweet bud! Congrats
altitude411
chowtime.gif sa-more please.... Wow, that's mean new_shocked.gif
raynekat
Wow....that's sounds wicked.

I'm afraid it would scare the p__p out of me.
zambezi
Nice!! Drive by wire?
speed metal army
Radness. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Super nice! I have major G50 envy. beerchug.gif
Maltese Falcon
aktion035.gif and it's welder.gif muffler time, excellent progress !
Marty
drive-ability

This project has taken longer than I expected but its close to getting on the road. Aside from the obvious, doors glass etc. I need to install the cable shifter I have coming. Not to mention the fire-wall I need to make up and the exhaust. I'm happy with how its turning out and the PO said he would help with the front flairs, since he built the rears. I will then drive it to Washington state (Everson) to get the body work and paint done ! I'll post a few more videos as things move along !
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Feb 9 2015, 10:50 PM) *

This project has taken longer than I expected but its close to getting on the road. Aside from the obvious, doors glass etc. I need to install the cable shifter I have coming. Not to mention the fire-wall I need to make up and the exhaust. I'm happy with how its turning out and the PO said he would help with the front flairs, since he built the rears. I will then drive it to Washington state (Everson) to get the body work and paint done ! I'll post a few more videos as things move along !

What project DOESN'T take longer and cost more than anybody expected?? idea.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Feb 9 2015, 11:50 PM) *

Longer than expected for a fully redesigned race car for the street?!? That's some work you've put in on that beauty and it sounds great! No shame in taking the time to do it more than right and waayyy different than about anything else I've seen here- awesome work and a reality check for anyone here who thinks their build is "outside the box". Not bashing any of the work here- we all have our skill sets and vision of what we want but yours is looking really sweet! Hope to see it in person some day... Thanks for the inspiration! wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif
returf
Well done, It will certainly provide motivation to get it driving now that the engines up and running. Keep us all posted, thanks
Cairo94507
I just love that car drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
Mueller
Very nice....work of art!
BIGKAT_83
The guy that drive ability bought this car from is posting pictures of his new project on the lateral g forum. He's doing the same thing to a 69 Camaro only z06 stuff insead of Porsche.
drive-ability
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 10 2015, 09:40 AM) *

The guy that drive ability bought this car from is posting pictures of his new project on the lateral g forum. He's doing the same thing to a 69 Camaro only z06 stuff insead of Porsche.

Yes he is and it is about as nasty as you can build. I drop by and see it in person from time to time. Take a look just for the build quality and skill involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.