Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 -914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
spunone
Raby built 2316 tangerine exhaust oil cooler many many extras[
spunone
removed post
MikeInMunich
How can anybody begin to tell you what they think it is worth if you don't list what it has and still needs?? poke.gif
Cuda911
^^^ I'll give him 2K for it right now, no further info needed.
scotty b
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Feb 11 2015, 12:05 AM) *

Com on man be fair. The anti gravity feature is worth at least twice that dry.gif
914Next
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 11 2015, 10:12 AM) *

Com on man be fair. The anti gravity feature is worth at least twice that dry.gif

I agree and its obvious from the few pics we have that the guy is clearly upside down in this thing. Most of us have been there, albeit figuratively, more than literally.
G e o r g e
flipped
76-914
Are you willing to sell less the engine/tranny? If so how much?
MikeInMunich
No price. No info. Sorry, I don't get it. confused24.gif

List the parts it's got that have significant value, give details on the engine... popcorn[1].gif

How much do you want for the engine alone / how much did it cost? Naturally as an engine from Jake Raby it's got its value and someone may well be interested in it alone, like me, for example. I have a project car in TX I would consider putting it in.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Feb 11 2015, 04:19 PM) *

No price. No info. Sorry, I don't get it. confused24.gif

whats not to get?

this should be in the garage not cars for sale, but the question is clear.

My estimate would be

I assume rust has been dealt with, and the paint looks ok from the pictures
so the roller would have a 2k value + or -

500 for the Jwest shifter
1500+ or - for the tangerine exhaust
If engine was built by Jake 10000 on up
if it was a kit you built , it would depend on mileage etcetera but I would quess 6k-8k
500 for the fuchs

i would say 12 k without more info
Cairo94507
When it comes to rust I would be cautious about assuming anything....
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 11 2015, 05:14 PM) *

I only meant that as a base to give a value. pictures would shed light on the issue.

Paul has been working on this for as long as I have mine headbang.gif oh how life gets in the way.
spunone
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Feb 11 2015, 05:37 PM) *

I only meant that as a base to give a value. pictures would shed light on the issue.

Paul has been working on this for as long as I have mine headbang.gif oh how life gets in the way.

Thanks George you hit the nail on the head .yes all rust taken care of Raby built the motor and Dr.evil went through trans I have new Koni shocks not installed hi- fire ignition oil cooler installed all lite weight hoses steffining kit welded in battery mounted in trunk gas tank cleaned 2 fuel filters have all parts from original white gauges ten shifter a lot of other shit I don't remember .just looking for a fair price to some one who can and would like to finish sorry for the pics and vague info.ps thanks George
spunone
Also haven't fired it up in over 6 months think battery's dead also carbs may be dirty
spunone
Also haven't fired it up in over 6 months think battery's dead also carbs may be dirty ok first 7000.00 cash gets it
spunone
Ps don't tell my wife also tranny lift and lots of extra stuff
G e o r g e
QUOTE(spunone @ Feb 11 2015, 08:10 PM) *

Also haven't fired it up in over 6 months think battery's dead also carbs may be dirty ok first 7000.00 cash gets it

Sounds like a deal in Todays market.
Email me about this car, would like to know more! Thanks
etcmss
updated, found price.

mepstein
QUOTE(etcmss @ Feb 12 2015, 06:18 AM) *

review the classified rules. listings require prices. take the discussion to the garage. close the thread.

Seller said $7000 - post #15
carr914
If you were closer I would take it. Too many extras to transport

GLWTS
spunone
Sale Pending Thanks
MikeInMunich

agree.gif

i wish the info that came later went up first. 7k was a steal for that car. hissyfit.gif

yer gunna be finished with an awesome car before you're up even close to 15k. Congrats to the lucky buyer. I'd like second dibs if it falls through!
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(914Next @ Feb 11 2015, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 11 2015, 10:12 AM) *

I agree and its obvious from the few pics we have that the guy is clearly upside down in this thing. Most of us have been there, albeit figuratively, more than literally.

lol-2.gif

I don't get the anti gravity feature comment. ?
spunone
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.