Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White 914-6 in the snow; Recent rally action
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thieuster
A local guy overhere is a big name in Western Europe when it comes to organizing classic car events. One of these Events is in February: the Wintertrial. Originally inspired by the Monte Carlo of the 60s and 70s, this time the Wintertrial went up north: to Norway.

These pics were taken only a few days ago:

IPB Image

IPB Image

For more info about the Wintertrial and tons of pics of classic cars in full wintery swing, check this: The Wintertrial 2015

Menno
Socalandy
Cool video!!! I don't think its a -6. Those wheels look like 4 lug ATS wheels to me.
SirAndy
driving.gif
MDG
thumb3d.gif

They do make great snow cars. smile.gif
OU8AVW
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Wow that is a quality video. Amazing the cameras where all over the place just to make sure to have different clips or maybe that camera guy did the best job to catch videos.

Exciting to see different car model and year! Thanks for sharing the video!
johnhora
Fantastic...great video and music....folks taking their cars out to do what they were built for....driving/rally/racing
The bravest are the two guys in the open green car #5 ...what make is that...
Thanks for posting thieuster....
Beeliner
Great video....
Was number 5 a Bentley from the 1920's?

Looked like Scandinavians don't use salt, so not too much trouble if the cars get a good undercarriage wash.

The car that had to be the worst handling would most likely have been the XK-150... A horror on ice, unless it had studded snows...

driving.gif

Of course, the REAL winters are in Massachusetts.... lol-2.gif
914bub
Videos like that are HORRIBLE. They make me wanna give up on my 914 and work on my stable on vintage Volvos. The 122 and 140 content is priceless!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.