Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 lug. flaired roller on Samba
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
76-914
No dog in the hunt but this might be worth looking at............... They did not state the year.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1719678
lostreasure
OMG this is a bargain!!
A914Freak
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Feb 11 2015, 06:47 PM) *

OMG this is a bargain!!

How so??? Unless of course those are steel flares then yes...
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(A914Freak @ Feb 12 2015, 07:55 PM) *

OMG this is a bargain!!

And it is not just about ready to fold at the door frames. unsure.gif
carr914
There is a member here with the same Screen Name who also lives in CA. It might be his
Mueller
QUOTE(A914Freak @ Feb 12 2015, 07:55 PM) *

OMG this is a bargain!!

From the pictures the flares look to be 'glass due to the material missing on the edge.
ndfrigi
My cousin from Antioch, CA already seen the car yesterday and he said the flares are FG with a lot of bondo on it. Why bondo? Right? Tailshift on it.
PotterPorsche
this was part of the 2 cars for sale in san jose. for $7500. one car had a Porsche six the other was a roller . I want to know what happened to the 6 cylinder car?

Mark Henry
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 13 2015, 06:28 AM) *

There is a member here with the same Screen Name who also lives in CA. It might be his

He's on the bird board as well, he is a known car/parts flipper, The low price says it's in pretty bad shape.
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Feb 13 2015, 09:47 AM) *

this was part of the 2 cars for sale in san jose. for $7500. one car had a Porsche six the other was a roller . I want to know what happened to the 6 cylinder car?

For your information: I looked into this and this is the reply I got from Brad about the 6 cyl car: "I was the one who bought all the items. I sold the one with the 6 in it."

Thanks,
Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.