Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914/911 racing parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Racing916
Hi,
I am in the process of upgrading my front suspension to coilovers so the current stuff has to go.

I am selling a set of 911 front struts w/ 3.5" spacing. They are boge struts and are in good condition. They do not come with the hubs
Asking $200

De cambered ball joints from elephant racing with only a few 100 miles on them $200

Koni adjustable sport strut inserts. Used one season in good shape. $200.

Pics to follow.

Thanks
Steve
Alapone
will those konis fit into a set of mid 70s 911 boges? If so please hold them for me
Racing916
Hi Alapone,

I looked them up and they fit cars from 1975-1989. If still interested send me a private messages with you zip code and I can get you a quote for shipping. Shouldn't be much because you live in NJ. I also have the adjustable nob and instructions that will come with them.

Let me know, thanks!
Steve
scraperhand
Can you quote shipping for the boge struts to 91784
brant
Are the ball joints the latter wedge pin style? I assume they are due to the Bohr struts. I will take them please
brant
Also. If scraper hand doesn't buy the struts I would.
Thanks again steve
Racing916
Alright a update. The struts are wedge pin style and I believe they are now sold pending payment.

Also de cambered ball joints sold pending payment.

Still waiting on shipping zip for koni's. Thanks guys I appreciate the interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.