This is what my 914 showed up with, doing a suby swap now.

Engine Serial # GD052378

2.0L BUS motor and sideshift 901. No idea what heads are on it, or pistons in it. Ran really well in my opinion, but I've sadly never ridden in another 914 to compare it to. No issues reaching 90+ mph on freeway at all.

This was a complete running and driving setup before it was pulled. No issues with motor other than being leaky and needing idle turned down. All gears work and shift without grinding as long as clutch was pushed in all the way. Drove at highway speeds for 20 miles or so without any trouble.

Pulled everything shortly after and have been on the rust fixing bandwagon since then. I did remove exhaust and engine tins, but that's as far as I got. See pics.

Price - 1,000 for entire package
Cash preferred, but Paypal and checks accepted from 914world members.

If separated:
Engine - 650
Trans - 500

No idea if this is way over priced or under, but feel free to make offers or scold me for overpricing.

Prefer pickup in Springfield, MO but I can deliver within a non-ridiculous radius for a fee, I drive a 25mpg ranger so a few hundred miles isn't a big deal.

I can ship, but will need instructions on how to package it, etc. I can build just about anything if that helps.

If there are any questions or pictures needed, just let me know.

All proceeds go to support my 914 project.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment