Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange County: 1974 Porsche 914 Survivor great MPG handles like a go cart, 944, 911 (La Habra, $4500 or best offer) $4500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - South
914World
1974 Porsche 914 owned by the same gentleman for 35 years prior to my purchase. Always a California car, maintenance records going back to the mid-80s, maybe later than that. Pretty original as far as I can tell, only aftermarket bits so I can spot a [...]
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!
JimFitz33
QUOTE(914World @ Feb 12 2015, 10:46 PM) *

1974 Porsche 914 owned by the same gentleman for 35 years prior to my purchase. Always a California car, maintenance records going back to the mid-80s, maybe later than that. Pretty original as far as I can tell, only aftermarket bits so I can spot a [...]

<div style="font-size: 12px; color: #000000;">View the full article

<div style="border: 1px solid #ff0000; background-color: #EE9DAD; width:90%; padding: 4px;"><font size=4>THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!</font>
Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!</div></div>

Dude...this is such a well written ad ...I read it twice! Your sense of humor and truth is amazing and I laughed out loud at your descriptions and sentiments...truly awesome....thank you ! I needed that!

JimFitz
SirAndy
QUOTE(JimFitz33 @ Feb 13 2015, 07:41 PM) *
Dude...this is such a well written ad ...I read it twice! Your sense of humor and truth is amazing and I laughed out loud at your descriptions and sentiments...truly awesome....thank you ! I needed that!

JimFitz

Exactly what part of "Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!" do you not understand?

This is a RSS feed from Craigslist ...
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.