Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I am going to be rich!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Hey all, I got this email today. I am going to be rich! Money for nothing!! lol2.gif

Mr. Adebayo Peters.
Standard Trust Bank Plc
Lagos Nigeria.

I am Mr. Adebayo Peters a Banker with Standard Trust Bank Plc, here in Nigeria.I am an account Officer to Mr. Gabriel Kline, from you country,who used to work with Shell Oil Development Company in Nigeria.

On the 30 Jan 2000, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in the kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to Lagos.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by Standard Trust Bank Plc where this huge deposit were lodged.

Particularly, Standard Trust Bank Plc where the deceased had an account valued at about US$35Million has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the 6 weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to have the same last name so that

the proceeds of this account valued at US$35Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 70% to me, 25% to you and 5% for any expenses we might run into during this transaction.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me immediately as I do not have much time in my disposal.

Please copy your reply to (adebayo_peter001@yahoo.com) you can as well call
me on my direct number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Best Regards,
Mr. Adebayo Peters

So what do you all think? Like I didnt know. dry.gif
Toast
Sounds like another Nigerian scam to me.
I would check with the Airlines to see if those flights existed, I would contact the bank listed and see if you could forward that email the the head hancho at the bank to see if this email is justifyable and if Mr. Kline in Nigeria did truely exist.

Sounds like they are just trying to get your bank information to me. I would be skeptical. screwy.gif

Take it from a person who has been involved in one of these Nigerian scams. headbang.gif
wrpspddrvr
Create a seperate bank account with no money in it. Do much business with this guy, collecting as much info as possible. Try to turn the scam around on him.

Cole monkeydance.gif
Root_Werks
I get one of those about once a month. Yeah, here is my acct # and oh, why don't you go ahead and take my SSN# too. You might need it. Boy oh boy, I can't wait for all that money to come in! wacko.gif screwy.gif
MattR
Dont forget us little people!!!
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (wrpspddrvr @ Feb 7 2005, 02:09 PM)
Create a seperate bank account with no money in it. Do much business with this guy, collecting as much info as possible. Try to turn the scam around on him.

Cole monkeydance.gif

My bro n law did just that... made only 50 or so bucks but ... what the hay, eh? beerchug.gif

.....b
Gustl
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Feb 7 2005, 10:10 PM)
I get one of those about once a month.  

me too

I delete all this bs.gif as fast as I can
cdmcse
Here is a good site where people get even with the scammers....

419eater
redshift
I think Nathan may want in on this.

laugh.gif

M
GWN7
I have a new best friend too....Prince Kenny...see below wink.gif

KIND ATTENTION
Dear sir,

With ALL DUE RESPECT, I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION
TO THIS IMPORTANT MATTER AND I HOPE THAT YOU READ THIS MAIL WITH INTEREST
AND OPEN HEART .
I AM PRINCE KENNY FROM GHANA ONE OF THE BIG ROYAL FAMILIES IN GHANA, BECAUSE
WE HAVE GOLD DEPOSIT IN OUR KINGDOM.
OVER THE YEARS, OUR FATHERS AND GRAND FATHERS HAVE BEEN MINNING THIS GOLD
THROUGH LOCAL AND CRUDE MEANS OF MINNING AND LITTLE IS GOT OUT OF THE LAND
IN FORM OF GOLD DUST ( ALLUVIAL ) WHEN SO MUCH IS DEPOSITED UNDERGROUND.
NOW OUR GENERATION HAVE MOVED A STEP FURTHER BY GETING THE LAND FULLY REGISTERED,
LICENCED AND CONCESSION RIGHT GIVEN TO THE COMMUNITY THROUGH OUR REGISTERED
MINNING COMPANY TO MINE GOLD ON A LARGE SCALE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO INVOLVE
FORIEGN INVESTORS WHO WILL BE WILLING TO TEAM WITH US ON LARGE SCALE MINNING
WHICH INVOLVES A LOT OF MONEY.
BASED ON THE CONCESSION GIVEN TO THE COMMUNITY THROUGH OUR REGISTERED COMPANY
( AKOKO GOLDFIEDS LIMITED ) BY THE COUNTRY'S MINERALS COMMISSION, WE NOW
HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO JOINT VENTURESHIP WITH FORIEGNERS.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS INVESTORS WHO ARE READY TO DO LARGE SCALE MINNING
WITH US.
YOU CAN COME TO GHANA FOR MEETING AND INSPECTION OF OUR MINE SITE, INSPECTION
OF OUR DOCUMENTS AS IT RELATES TO CONCESSION, MINNING RIGHT, REGISTERATION
AND LICENCE TO OPERATE AS A MINNING COMPANY IN GHANA BY THE GOVERNMENT OF
GHANA THROUGH THE COUNTRY'S MINERALS COMMISSION. youCAN EQUALLY HAVE THE
OPPORTUNITY TO INVESTIGATE OUR LEGALITY THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT AS TO BE
SURE OF WHO HE IS DEALING WITH.
ON YOUR VISIT TO GHANA, YOU WILL EQUALLY BE PRIVILAGED TO VISIT OUR CURRENT
MINNING SITE WHERE MINNING IS CURRENTLY GOING ON THROUGH THE LOCAL MEANS
WHICH IS NO LONGER FASHIONABLE AND DOES NOT PRODUCE MUCH.
FOR FURTHER CLEARIFICATION, EMAIL ME ON kellkenny1@myway.com
BEST REGARDS,
PRINCE KENNY.

All that gold and he dosen't know what to do with it laugh.gif
Jeroen
I stopped reading at "Nigeria" laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.