Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Race corvette for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Let this be a warning to you dick waggers out there!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4525272678&rd=1
ppickerell

QUOTE:
"Divorce Sale! This is the 2nd car (other is a Pontiac GTO) awarded to me by the Judge courtesy of my idiot ex-husband's infidelity. I don't know much about it, other than he wasn't too happy to have to give it to me in the settlement."

No reserve, nice car easy worth 20K
Hawktel
My friend had a similar thing happen to him. He was philisophical, and called it "the fucking you get for the fucking you got"

Crude, but acurate.

Howard
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Feb 7 2005, 02:44 PM)
Let this be a warning to you dick waggers out there!

Patrick, I am shocked at your choice of words biggrin.gif

Did you get the email I sent about the 3.2 for sale? 3.2

I don't know, the vette looks like more fun. Where's my sample plaque for WCC?
ppickerell
Howard,
Mid life crises come in many forms my friend! 4 wheels or 2 legs. What is the estimated number of plaques currently? I saw that race car on ebay for the first time today. It pisses me off when guys say "why build your own"...because I am way past the point where that advice woulds help! Is that your car? The location seems eerily similar to your own.
Howard
Just treat this a a PM biggrin.gif

Good choice. 4 wheels are much cheaper than 2 legs. Not my car, but it looks like a real pro job. I didn't know how far you had gone with your car. Hell, get it as a backup.

Anyway, entries are trickling in for WCC, and while I am setting up for 100 entrants, nothing I have at this time supports that. Will probably set a deadline pretty soon as there are a bunch more things being done this year. Catering, facility rentals, etc.

Don't fire up the laser cannon just yet.
ppickerell
Howard,
Just responded to your email. I need to get off my ass and get booked for wcc05. I don't need your address it is obviously there on the link. I will send a plaque this week and we can discuss changes etc. That car did look nicely sorted. smilie_pokal.gif My favorite ebay search is currently: race cars, not street legal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.