Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0L heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Benny v
Hello i'm looking for 2.0L 914 engine heads.please offer everything.
Thanks Benny
Steve Snyder
I have a set of cylinder heads from a 1974 GA code engine at the shop. They had new valves, guides and dual springs installed two years and about 9,000 miles ago. They have no cracks, dropped valve seats or thread issues and all studs are in place. I won't be back to the shop until Tuesday, however, so I cannot send you any pictures for a few days.

I would be looking for $550 + shipping (which would be pricey if they are going to Belgium). Let me know if you want me to post pictures. PM sent.

Regards,
Spoke
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Feb 14 2015, 08:38 PM) *

I have a set of cylinder heads from a 1974 GA code engine at the shop. They had new valves, guides and dual springs installed two years and about 9,000 miles ago. They have no cracks, dropped valve seats or thread issues and all studs are in place. I won't be back to the shop until Tuesday, however, so I cannot send you any pictures for a few days.

I would be looking for $550 + shipping (which would be pricey if they are going to Belgium). Let me know if you want me to post pictures. PM sent.

Regards,

Steve,

If the OP passes, I will take the heads.
Steve Snyder
I wil post pictures on Tuesday (might slip until Wednesday).
IronHillRestorations
I've got three different sets of 2.0 heads that I had gone over by Mark Stephens High Performance about 17 years ago, all sitting in a box since I got them. Stock, improved, and big valve carb heads. PM me if you're interested, not cheap though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.