Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Tomb Raider
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Quilmes

Here is a internet photo from Tomb Raider that I modified a while back ago, I was still learning the photo edit system that I have. It's the movie poster, I just added some of my own photos.
I thought it would be cool to insert some 914 pics into movie poster and make them computer wall paper/back ground.
I can hear the graphic artist from the 914 club now " What is he trying to do" sawzall-smiley.gif ar15.gif headbang.gif blink.gif

Quilmes
Quilmes
Here is the bottom part of the photo, I took this in my truck driving home one night.
SpecialK
Damn Quilmes!! You've definitely got a knack for photo-editting, and photography in general!! pray.gif

If you're ever in need of out-of-focus pics with the peoples heads cut off, I'm your man! rolleyes.gif
Quilmes
QUOTE (Special_K @ Feb 7 2005, 04:20 PM)
Damn Quilmes!! You've definitely got a knack for photo-editting, and photography in general!! pray.gif

If you're ever in need of out-of-focus pics with the peoples heads cut off, I'm your man! rolleyes.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Thanks you made me piss my pants. Wheres the "Quicker Picker Upper" sawzall-smiley.gif

I was wondering when some one would say something,
Here is another one and I cross my finger that I won't get shot for it.
This was done a couple of years back, for a Spanish Billboard demo, I added the other two girls later on.
I don't think they would have let me put this up on a billboard on the side of the road headbang.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (Quilmes @ Feb 7 2005, 04:27 PM)
I don't think they would have let me put this up on a billboard on the side of the road headbang.gif

There would've been a big increase in "rear-enders" on that stretch of highway for sure...... drooley.gif
beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.