Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 suspension parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
madmax914
I have decided to changes direction on my suspension and I'm selling some new/used part I bought.

Rear poly trailing bushings. $15 SOLD
Headlight motors $40
euro911
PM sent on the bushings
bdstone914
I think those are VW grease caps with the hole for the speedo cable.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 14 2015, 07:48 PM) *

I thunk those are VW grease caps with the hole for the speedo cable.

That and a 111 XXX part number.
madmax914
I bought the grease caps from Pelican for my 914-4. They fit the rotor. I thought the hole was for a grease zert
bdstone914
QUOTE(madmax914 @ Feb 15 2015, 10:19 AM) *

I bought the grease caps from Pelican for my 914-4. They fit the rotor. I thought the hole was for a grease zert

I checked the OEM part number and it is 111 405 691. It is listed for a 914 and they are brand X. As I recall a VW has a square hole on the DS and the PS has no hole.
I would return them to Pelican and note that the part is wrong for the listed application. Looks like the vendor is supplying the wrong part.

I am working at Pelican now so if you want I can handle it for you.

email me at bstone@pelicanparts.com or call 888 280 7799 ext 330.

Bruce

Gint
Back the bus up just a sec...

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 15 2015, 09:42 AM) *

Bruce

Really? What are you doing for Pelican?

bdstone914
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 15 2015, 11:00 AM) *

Back the bus up just a sec...

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 15 2015, 09:42 AM) *

Bruce

Really? What are you doing for Pelican?

Working as a sales rep.
bye1.gif
Gint
I need to order some stuff...
bdstone914
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 15 2015, 11:04 PM) *

Mike

I can be reached at bstone@pelicanparts.com

Brent,

Seems that PET has the wrong number for 914 grease caps. Pelican added that part number. You can return them. That cap is the left side for a beetle. The right side for a beetle is the same as both sides for a 914 and ends in 692 not 691.
Bruce
madmax914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 15 2015, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 15 2015, 11:04 PM) *

Mike

I can be reached at bstone@pelicanparts.com

Brent,

Seems that PET has the wrong number for 914 grease caps. Pelican added that part number. You can return them. That cap is the left side for a beetle. The right side for a beetle is the same as both sides for a 914 and ends in 692 not 691.
Bruce

Thanks Bruce, good luck with your new career, you'll be a great asset to Pelican.
euro911
Ain't buying stuff from newbs again
madmax914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 17 2015, 08:53 PM) *

Ain't buying stuff from newbs again

Sorry my friend but both you and the first guy who contacted me both wanted them. He paid for them you came back two days later and think they're yours? Maybe I'm new around here but I've always played by the rules "first come first served", you'd do the same. PM me if you'd like to talk but I'm not going to hash this out in this forum.

Thanks,
Brent

Larmo63
I bought them as soon as I saw the ad, Mark……I think i just beat you to them.
euro911
Whatever -

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 14 2015, 07:06 PM) *
PM sent on the bushings

You responded to my PM with your paypal info, no? screwy.gif

Re:Rear poly trailing bushings., Feb 14 2015, 07:17 PM

I bought these from pelican, I can ship in a small priority box for $8 or a priority envelope for I think $6. You can PayPal to brentbjr69@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brent Roush

Why bother sending me the PM if someone else was first? Doesn't hold water, 'my friend'.

Over and out.
madmax914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 17 2015, 11:42 PM) *

Whatever -

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 14 2015, 07:06 PM) *
PM sent on the bushings

You responded to my PM with your paypal info, no? screwy.gif

Re:Rear poly trailing bushings., Feb 14 2015, 07:17 PM

I bought these from pelican, I can ship in a small priority box for $8 or a priority envelope for I think $6. You can PayPal to brentbjr69@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brent Roush

Why bother sending me the PM if someone else was first? Doesn't hold water, 'my friend'.

Over and out.

Just to put some closure to this, Lawrence was the first to say he wanted them but he did not send any payment so at that point they are still available, you sent a PM saying you wanted them but you sent no payment even though I sent you my PayPal information. Lawrence came back the next day and sent me the payment, at that point I consider them sold. Two days later you send payment. sorry but they were sold. How can I make this right for you? I don't like the fact you want to trash me over a $15 item, if you want a set buy them, they are $15 at Pelican. I have never met anyone on this forum that wasn't a top notch person and I'm sure you are just a nice. I'm sorry you feel wronged and I hope you and I can move on from this, and I apologize for sounding condescending by using the term "my friend" I did not mean for it to come across that way. Please let's put this behind us.

Brent
euro911
Sometimes I don't get a payment off immediately. Pelican is just a few blocks away from here.

Guess I was having a bad day. No worries - we'll have a beer summit one of these days beerchug.gif
madmax914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 18 2015, 10:33 AM) *

Sometimes I don't get a payment off immediately. Pelican is just a few blocks away from here.

Guess I was having a bad day. No worries - we'll have a beer summit one of these days beerchug.gif

Thanks brother I will take you up on that beer, and if you're ever up in Oregon look me up, we have great Micro Brews up here.

Take care,

Brent
Larmo63
Wait, I want a beer too…………………….!!!!!!!!
euro911
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Feb 18 2015, 12:50 PM) *
Wait, I want a beer too…………………….!!!!!!!!
RT-66 drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.