Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Swap Meeting is coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
24porscheGT
Hi new to the forums but not new to the Porsche world. Air-cooled Racing here, Porsche Swap Meet is coming soon at the Hershey Giant lot April 18. We were wondering if anyone is interested in preordering some of our products to be pick up at the swap meet, saves you on shipping.

We have our fiberglass vendor back making the fiberglass racing front and rear fenders plus the hood and rear deck products, I will provided a contact down below for prices and photos

We also now carry Brad Penn oil (green oil) 20w-50 with 10% synthetic oil and highest zinc content, great for older aircooled Porsches and your racing needs. Also Kendall Oils with no synthetic the best for older transmissions. Contact for prices down below

We are also now a distributor for Minilite Wheels, Motorsport wheels designed for the demanding conditions of the race and rally scene. They come in many sizes and colors for example silver, gold, anthracite, red, yellow, black, blue, much more. Contact for prices below.
Contact us for prices and photos throw email at SNL6GT@gmail.com or call (717) 432-4116
stevegm
QUOTE(24porscheGT @ Feb 16 2015, 06:11 PM) *

Hi new to the forums but not new to the Porsche world. Air-cooled Racing here, Porsche Swap Meet is coming soon at the Hershey Giant lot April 18. We were wondering if anyone is interested in preordering some of our products to be pick up at the swap meet, saves you on shipping.

We have our fiberglass vendor back making the fiberglass racing front and rear fenders plus the hood and rear deck products, I will provided a contact down below for prices and photos

We also now carry Brad Penn oil (green oil) 20w-50 with 10% synthetic oil and highest zinc content, great for older aircooled Porsches and your racing needs. Also Kendall Oils with no synthetic the best for older transmissions. Contact for prices down below

We are also now a distributor for Minilite Wheels, Motorsport wheels designed for the demanding conditions of the race and rally scene. They come in many sizes and colors for example silver, gold, anthracite, red, yellow, black, blue, much more. Contact for prices below.
Contact us for prices and photos throw email at SNL6GT@gmail.com or call (717) 432-4116

Hi Steve, Welcome. I missed you when you were in Charlotte. But I hear John saw you. I'll see you at Hershey.
mepstein
Steve - please bring one of the oil filters with the removable screen. Thanks, mark
24porscheGT
QUOTE(stevegm @ Feb 26 2015, 12:46 PM) *

QUOTE(24porscheGT @ Feb 16 2015, 06:11 PM) *

Hi Steve, Welcome. I missed you when you were in Charlotte. But I hear John saw you. I'll see you at Hershey.

Yes I am here now, its not a problem you can always give me a call to chat. Looking toward to seeing you at the Swap Meet at Hershey. By the way I got someone to do my posting for these sites and to redo my Facebook. Check it out and give us a like.
24porscheGT
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 26 2015, 01:18 PM) *

Steve - please bring one of the oil filters with the removable screen. Thanks, mark

Yes Mark, I hope you mean the Oberg removable oil filters. I have one now but will be getting more and the screens for the swap meet. I will attach a pic below. Thank you
Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(24porscheGT @ Mar 1 2015, 05:54 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 26 2015, 01:18 PM) *

Yes Mark, I hope you mean the Oberg removable oil filters. I have one now but will be getting more and the screens for the swap meet. I will attach a pic below. Thank you
Click to view attachment

Steve - yes. Thanks, mark
struckn
Hi Steve

welcome.png

Hard to think of you as a NEWBIE............you're pretty well know around here and great to see you logging in with the madness. Actually 914World is a 914 owners best friend.

Suggest you also post in the Garage Forum as that's were you'll get the most hits.
Also while in Garage check out the Hershey Swap Meet topics as you're mentioned to be joining us for dinner Friday after our Fun Rally.

Sorry I missed the Cars and Donuts at your shop that PCA had last year. Hoping to do it next time you have us.

Doug

bye1.gif
24porscheGT
Doug thanks for your advice, We will start posting on the garage section. Hope to see you at the swap meet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.