Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 restoration jig
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thieuster
Last week, I posted a few pics of the 1973 2.0 I'm after. In the background, a 914 on a jig. Someone here noticed it and asked for a better pic.

Here it is: professionally welded, with some sort of castor wheels. Over-engineered, I would say. But beautifully welded and powder coated!

IPB Image

As a matter of fact, the ugly colored 914 is sold and is about the get a new life as a car suited for classic rallying - quite popular here in the NW part of Europe.

Menno

Claus Graf
That is a nice jig!

Below you can see my professionally cut and screwed jig that will most likely be converted to some kind of lawn furniture when I'm done with my 914.

thieuster
QUOTE(Claus Graf @ Feb 18 2015, 01:05 PM) *

That is a nice jig!

Below you can see my professionally cut and screwed jig that will most likely be converted to some kind of lawn furniture when I'm done with my 914.

I can seen the resemblance! And its perfect for garden furniture! The oil stains will protect it from dry rot and creepy insects beer.gif

Menno
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.