Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Kerry Hunter Header/NLA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
$485 + Shipping
G e o r g e
stirthepot.gif
76racer
Hi, can you confirm how old this set up is? Is that a mounting bracket? or can you confirm what supports the muffler.
Also wondering if you could give me an estimate on shipping to Detroit or at least provide dimension and weight so that I can get a quote.

Thanks, Joe
G e o r g e
QUOTE(76racer @ Feb 23 2015, 09:57 AM) *

Hi, can you confirm how old this set up is? Is that a mounting bracket? or can you confirm what supports the muffler.
Also wondering if you could give me an estimate on shipping to Detroit or at least provide dimension and weight so that I can get a quote.

Thanks, Joe

I purchased it in 06 , previous owner stated he had it for a year, so I would estimate 9-10 years. It has been either on car in garage or dry storage since I have had it.

I will work up shipping to Detroit, need a zip, and get back to you.

yes that is the muffler hanger, you can see the two holes that bolt to the transmission like the other muffler brackets.
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif with the pictures above answering some of the condition questions.

These have had very limited use and exposure to the elements
G e o r g e
I thought they were gone, still here icon_bump.gif
zdr01
Price? Still available? Thank you
stoneman18969
Price
drdamiansmith
Hi
What is the asking price for the headers?
Thanks
Damian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.