Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT Cookie Cutters/ATS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
I picked up a clean set of 7" with caps that I would like to trade for 6's. no shipping looking for local trade
G e o r g e
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Feb 18 2015, 11:08 PM) *

I picked up a clean set of 7" with caps that I would like to trade for 6's. no shipping looking for local trade

Monthly icon_bump.gif
G e o r g e
End of year Bump .....
colingreene
where in so cal are you? Are you the George thats friends with Lawrence?
G e o r g e
Anaheim,

I know Lawrence if that helps biggrin.gif

QUOTE(colingreene @ Dec 3 2015, 08:25 PM) *

where in so cal are you? Are you the George thats friends with Lawrence?

ndfrigi
Wait I'm from cypress and I have 6x15 911 fuchs wheels. I have to think sir if I trade mine since I'v been wanting a cookie cutter but not 7". I sold a replica 911 fuchs wheels 7x15 because it is wide and need to pull the narrow fender.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 3 2015, 11:07 PM) *

Wait I'm from cypress and I have 6x15 911 fuchs wheels. I have to think sir if I trade mine since I'v been wanting a cookie cutter but not 7". I sold a replica 911 fuchs wheels 7x15 because it is wide and need to pull the narrow fender.

Noel,
I'm not sure I follow your post, you are interested in trading your fuchs for cookies? do you want to mount the 7's and see if they fit, they have old rubber on them?

ndfrigi
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 4 2015, 09:28 AM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 3 2015, 11:07 PM) *

Noel,
I'm not sure I follow your post, you are interested in trading your fuchs for cookies? do you want to mount the 7's and see if they fit, they have old rubber on them?

Good Morning George! I will send you pm regarding this.
Thanks!
colingreene
Noel, We might have a solution on this...
i have 6's
forrestkhaag
for what its worth I am running 7's cookies on all corners with no alteration to the fenders / with 205/60/15 rubber
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.