Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One more GB 914.631.218.10 sidemarker cap seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Just completed the mold and will have in 25-30 days the full production run. Will be including in my complete kits in the future.

If yours look like mine did (or what was left of them), you can use a set of these. I'm quite happy with the quality and fit of these. I started on these a while ago, but the mold was actually more complicated than it looks, I finally solved the problem and will have production on these shortly.

So, who needs them?

Also I can add in other items that will be available with the GB that can save a few $$.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark Henry
Neat..... but I'm wishing you would come up with a low profile wart solution. smile.gif
That is before I just weld mine over next winter.
luskesq
I'd be in for a set of cap seals Mark. Thanks,

Keith
Cairo94507
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 19 2015, 09:52 AM) *

Neat..... but I'm wishing you would come up with a low profile wart solution. smile.gif

+100! I really wish we had a low profile wart with LED side marker/blinker lighting. I will not remove the warts from my car but would seriously love low profile warts. pray.gif
pneuhyde
Agreed

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 19 2015, 09:52 AM) *

euro911
Is there already a source for those push-in screw anchors for the side marker bases?
Mikey914
I have them too.
euro911
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 20 2015, 02:31 AM) *
Is there already a source for those push-in screw anchors for the side marker bases?
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 20 2015, 04:19 AM) *

I have them too.

Mark, I didn't see these side marker light cap seals on your GB page (yet). I have a cart of other products I'd like to get on the same order ... how should I proceed?
popcorn[1].gif
Mikey914
These are done now for whoever wants them

http://www.shop.914rubber.com/914-Side-mar...f-2-914SMEB.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.