Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Seats for my race car...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Sparco 2000's.....I got these alone with the universal bases and the FIA approved sliders....now my wife and I can move the seats back and forth without having to shove hard against the old stock sliders....

Bill P.

J P Stein
Hay, nice carpet in that room, too. Have you & the wife sat in the seats & made vroom-vroom noises laugh.gif

What else you got? I got a B first gear today, not very sexy tho. Raised spindle strut housings last week....I luv the brown truck.
Jeroen
those sparco's are nice seats!

do you have any info on the FIA approved sliders?
Trekkor
This car is going to be great!
Can't wait to see it, Bill.

KT
Britain Smith
Hey Bill...nice seats. I have been looking for options in my 912. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the seats and all the brackets set you back. You can PM me if you want.

-Britain
GTeener
clap.gif Vroom! driving.gif Vroom! driving-girl.gif

I can't wait to see your new racer out there when it's done.
nine14cats
No problem on sharing the pricing....this stuff is all on the web....unfortunately the seats we chose ain't cheap.... wink.gif

but...we both sat in them and they are comfy for the both of us..(no small miracle when you have a husband/wife driving team) laugh.gif

Sparco Pro2000 = $689 each
Side mounts = $59 each
Base = $65 each
FIA approved sliders = $49 each

X 2 = $862

I was given a "discount" back to last years prices....

Total tax and license delivered to my door = $1695.20 blink.gif

Click here for details from Sparco USA

I like 'em wub.gif

Bill P.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.