UPDATE: 2316cc RAT motor and 901 gear box SOLD

For sale is my '74 914 race car project. I haven't touched it in over 8 years - needs to go. Garage-built tube frame needs to be finished. No body work. Needs wiring and plumbing. Chassis is a roller with original but tired suspension. BMW 320i brake conversion all around with Zimmermann cross-drilled rotors. NOTE: Jake Raby Massive Type IV 2316cc "Annihilator" engine is NOT included UNLESS a good offer is made (see below). The car was ridiculously fast before I parked it 11 years ago to begin cutting it down to build a full-time autocrosser. 1st gear synchro is gone (never needed it with all that HP). If you're looking for a 914 autocross project, here it is... I've done most of the dirty work by cutting it up to lose weight (the car, not me) sawzall-smiley.gif Blog alert: Read more about the car back when I was gung-ho about it: SuperFly914

Come and get this roller for $1600 $800 or best offer (cash or trade for machine shop equipment). Located in Orlando, Florida. Call Mark at 407-758-3959 or private message me.

ENGINE: I may entertain separate offers on the Jake Raby Massive Type IV 2316cc "Annihilator" engine serial #2003 010 (Raby's Air Cooled Technology). The balanced and blueprinted engine was built in April of 2003 and produced 191.1 hp/188.7 ft-lb using Weber 44mm IDF carbs on 110 octane race fuel. Ceramic coated 1-5/8" exhaust and Stage 1 silencer by Tangerine Racing. The engine has less than 150 miles on it but has not been run in 11 years and will likely need to be gone through. FYI- I have all the build documentation, receipts, and dyno specs. Any offers should be made for the engine AS IS.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pics of the engine when the car was still full-bodied:

IPB Image

IPB Image