Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCASDR AX Sat the 12th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
N E 914Club members going to Qualcomm PCASDR AX next Sat?

OT......Shawn (curtis) is selling his teener over on the bird board? Did he mention this to N E 1 at the AX last weekend? huh.gif Shawns Pelican listing huh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Marv's3.2six @ Feb 8 2005, 04:40 AM)
N E 914Club members going to Qualcomm PCASDR AX next Sat?

OT......Shawn (curtis) is selling his teener over on the bird board? Did he mention this to N E 1 at the AX last weekend? huh.gif Shawns Pelican listing huh.gif

shawn.....what are you thinking man? unsure.gif screwy.gif
JoeSharp
I'ts O.K. Aaron, I'll try to give it a good home. biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Joe
Joe Bob
Why is he selling? Needs cash for another Porsche or does he need a different/larger ride?
SLITS
rolleyes.gif
skline
I just posted some pictures of it for him. I really like that car. It is flawless. He wants a bigger motor and doesnt have the heart to take this one apart to change it over. We talked about it at the Usedtobedunkles meet last Sunday.
Marv's3.6six
Hey there.... back to the original topic....Anybody going to the Autocross at Qualcomm this weekend. PCA San Diego Region event. huh.gif huh.gif
eeyore
I'm 50/50. Something fuel related conked out in my car (3 miles from home 'stutter, stutter, stutter'. 2 miles back 'stutter, cough, gasp, silcence'). I think it was the fuel filter. Need to make a test run this week.

I really need return an MPS to a tech guy...
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 8 2005, 09:14 AM)
He wants a bigger motor and doesnt have the heart to take this one apart to change it over.

And this will help how?
curtis
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 8 2005, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 8 2005, 09:14 AM)
He wants a bigger motor and doesnt have the heart to take this one apart to change it over.

And this will help how?

Probably wont help at all except get me into more trouble!!! flipa.gif aktion035.gif
JoeSharp
And I get the car. wub.gif
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.