Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all original 914 owners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
We are looking for owners who bought their 914 original from the showroom when it was new. PM me if your the original owner of your car (or are related to the original owner).
anderssj
QUOTE(stevegm @ Feb 27 2015, 05:15 PM) *

We are looking for pictures of owners who bought their 914 original from the showroom when it was new. PM me if you have a photo of your car, or you and your car.

Hi Steve,

pm sent . . . what's up?

Steve A-
stevegm
We'd like to find at least one of each year the car was made. A photo of your car at the dealer would be ideal. But a period-correct photo will work.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(stevegm @ Feb 27 2015, 02:23 PM) *

We'd like to find at least one of each year the car was made. A photo of your car at the dealer would be ideal. But a period-correct photo will work.

Steve
I can send over a pic of my '74, from '74, with me at the wheel: but slightly modified only after 3 months of ownership driving.gif
PM me your email and I'll send over for view.
Marty
JawjaPorsche
PM sent.

Terry
GeorgeRud
This was my 74 914 2.0 shortly after I bought it from Becker VW porsche-Audi in Champaign, IL. The sunflower yellow color has faded considerably as this was a digital copy of an old Slide.
Click to view attachment
stevegm
We have a few. But we're still looking for original owners. PM me if your the original owner of your car or the relative of the original owner.
stevegm
Double post. Sorry.
Betty
Our next door neighbor is an original owner of his 914. I don't know if he'd want to log into World or not. Want me to see if he'd give us a picture?
maxwelj
Click to view attachment

Here's mine. In Germany about 3 hrs from dealership in Brussels.

Click to view attachment

And here later that same summer. My painter son says the butt prints are still in the targa bar.

Click to view attachment

and now last week in fresh paint

gfg3
Steve: Are you looking for original owners who still have their cars or just original owners who have neat original pics? I bought my '70 direct from the dealer in April '70, but sold it later.

George
bakerj
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 27 2015, 11:34 PM) *

This was my 74 914 2.0 shortly after I bought it from Becker VW porsche-Audi in Champaign, IL. The sunflower yellow color has faded considerably as this was a digital copy of an old Slide.
Click to view attachment

Is that pic taken over at Crystal Lake Park?
bandjoey
Bought this 70 914/6 from Forest Lane Porsche and drove the wheels off it for a few years. Then BMWs became the in car and I traded it in on a 320i. Now I Kick myself daily.
dale73914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 12 2015, 02:29 AM) *

Bought this 70 914/6 from Forest Lane Porsche and drove the wheels off it for a few years. Then BMWs became the in car and I traded it in on a 320i. Now I Kick myself daily.

What is that on the bootlid ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.