Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB front chrome bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
altitude411
Don't laugh.... dry.gif I thought I'd try to find a decent front bumper for my six resto before I spend stupid money on a stainless repo. I had a kid try and jump a light and pronged my drivers front. headbang.gif I need a straight bumper to finish sheet metal fitting before complete re-spay. If you have any leads or one you'd sell I'd really appreciate the opportunity. Thanks
altitude411
WTF.gif I'm trying to throw you hoarders a rope here.... Come on, it's a chance to get some help for you sick bastards poor souls. Grab the rope, become a new and better person/hoarder. Don't wait until your friends have to come to your lair and physically drag you to an intervention. Take the first step and let me help you. You'll feel much better about your level of existence. It's not too late, nobody likes a hoarder. Send me a private message.... I swear I will not make public any names. If you have a family member or someone you'd like to see get some help for this disgusting disease, please send me the name of the sick bastards individuale. Don't be a George, grab the rope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.