Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: KEP Subaru 2.5 to 901 Transmission Adapter Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Amenson
I am converting to a Subaru trans and no longer need these parts. Parts have ~2000miles on them.

Details:
-Subaru 2.5 adapter kit to 228mm Porsche 901
-Stage III, 9" heavy duty pressure plate
-Stock Disk
-TOB
-Bolts

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Price $550 + shipping
paypal preferred

Cheers,
Scott
Amenson
Does nobody do suby conversions using the 901 any more?

I priced it at $550 to give a little room for negotiation. I found a tube bender for sale locally that would be really nice to pick up as a from me to me birthday present so I am going to offer my sell it or leave it on the shelf price.

$450 + shipping.
Paypal preferred.

I also have an extra, zero mile, stage 3 pressure plate if anybody is looking to hold more torque with their KEP flywheel.

Cheers,
Scott
Rotary'14
QUOTE(Amenson @ Mar 4 2015, 10:51 AM) *

Does nobody do suby conversions using the 901 any more?

I priced it at $550 to give a little room for negotiation. I found a tube bender for sale locally that would be really nice to pick up as a from me to me birthday present so I am going to offer my sell it or leave it on the shelf price.

$450 + shipping.
Paypal preferred.

I also have an extra, zero mile, stage 3 pressure plate if anybody is looking to hold more torque with their KEP flywheel.

Cheers,
Scott

Hi Scott,, would you consider selling your setup for $450 shipped? I consider you part of the family and can give ya the $$ thru paypal friends and family to avoid fees. biggrin.gif
this should work on a EZ30d right?

Thanks
-Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.