Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 SC Strut Dimention (Boge)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Amenson
I have searched high and low and can not find what I am looking for. confused24.gif
I am designing a caliper adapter plate and need to know the distance from the center of the spindle to the caliper mounting holes...assuming both are the same distance from the center of the spindle.

I have tried to measure it myself and am not confident with my precision so I was hoping the actual dimension is available from some factory drawing or something.

Cheers,
Scott

Jeff Hail
QUOTE(Amenson @ Mar 2 2015, 01:39 PM) *

I have searched high and low and can not find what I am looking for. confused24.gif
I am designing a caliper adapter plate and need to know the distance from the center of the spindle to the caliper mounting holes...assuming both are the same distance from the center of the spindle.

I have tried to measure it myself and am not confident with my precision so I was hoping the actual dimension is available from some factory drawing or something.

Cheers,
Scott

81mm on center
Amenson
QUOTE(Jeff Hail @ Mar 3 2015, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Amenson @ Mar 2 2015, 01:39 PM) *

Cheers,
Scott

81mm on center

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.