Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Poster Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
UPDATE:

I added this 914 design poster. It is 24" wide and 18" tall. Group buy price is $15 including shipping, or $20 for two. Or, $25 total for this one and the Yum poster together.

Paylpal is: juliekm@me.com

___

When we were working on design exercises for the magazine and ads, etc. We came up with a few things that I thought would be cool as a poster. I decided to print this one. It is a take off of a famous Apple iMac poster. They are 18 x 24 inches. If you want one let me know. Group buy price is $15, including shipping, or $20 for two, including shipping.

mepstein
I hope you'll bring some to Hershey
stevegm
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 2 2015, 08:36 PM) *

I hope you'll bring some to Hershey

Ya, I'll have some that I will bring to Hershey.
GeorgeRud
Bring some to Amelia Island? Might be some interested folks over there.
pete000
Reminds me of a Apple ad from the 90's

Nice !
somd914
Yum, more garage art! PayPal sent for two of them - thanks
R8CERX
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 2 2015, 05:12 PM) *

When we were working on design exercises for the magazine and ads, etc. We came up with a few things that I thought would be cool as a poster. I decided to print this one. It is a take off of a famous Apple iMac poster. They are 18 x 24 inches. Shipping is a pill because they need to be shipped in tubes (I don't want to fold them), which is expensive. If you want one let me know. Group buy price is $15, including shipping, or $20 for two, including shipping.

Dang it... No silver! headbang.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Mar 3 2015, 08:54 AM) *

When we were working on design exercises for the magazine and ads, etc. We came up with a few things that I thought would be cool as a poster. I decided to print this one. It is a take off of a famous Apple iMac poster. They are 18 x 24 inches. Shipping is a pill because they need to be shipped in tubes (I don't want to fold them), which is expensive. If you want one let me know. Group buy price is $15, including shipping, or $20 for two, including shipping.

I know, right? But, the silver didn't show up well against the white background. And we wanted the colors to closely match the Apple poster (with the exception of replacing purple with the yellow car)
rmital
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Mar 3 2015, 08:54 AM) *

agree.gif
but will purchase one at Hershey if you got them.
Betty
Just paypal'd for 2 of them. Can't wait to see them! :-)
stevegm
QUOTE(Betty @ Mar 4 2015, 11:30 PM) *

Just paypal'd for 2 of them. Can't wait to see them! :-)

Thanks. The group buy will end next week. The posters are scheduled to be here next Wednesday.
jfort
ordered one. thanks!
stevegm
QUOTE(jfort @ Mar 5 2015, 10:30 AM) *

ordered one. thanks!

I just got an email that the posters shipped from the printer today. Can't wait to get them. I will bring some to Amelia Island too.
stevegm
We got the posters in today. They look great. In fact, they look better than I thought they would. I will have some in Amelia Island if your going and you want one there.
Firstcar
Steve,
When will these be shipping for those of us that got in on the group buy? Can't wait to see them! piratenanner.gif
-Scott
stevegm
These are tubed and shipping out. If you still want one let me know.
dlee6204
Steve, I would like one if possible
stevegm
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Mar 21 2015, 07:15 PM) *

Steve, I would like one if possible

Sure. Please include your address in PayPal (they don't automatically include addresses with friends and family payments).
dlkawashima
Payment sent.

signal914.jpg irish914.jpg red914.jpg blue914.jpg silver914.jpg
stevegm
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Mar 21 2015, 11:07 PM) *

Payment sent.

signal914.jpg irish914.jpg red914.jpg blue914.jpg silver914.jpg

Got it. It will go out tomorrow.
stevegm
UPDATE:

I might as well add this 914 design poster we did, rather than wait to sell it at Hershey. It is 24" wide and 18" tall. Group buy price is $20 including shipping (shipping these is more expensive than I previously thought). Or, $30 total for this one and the Yum poster together.

Paypal: juliekm@me.com
RAX914
PayPal sent for 914 design poster
Big Len
Please reserve a design poster for me a Hershey.
stevegm
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 22 2015, 09:35 PM) *

Please reserve a design poster for me a Hershey.

Will do.
7TPorsh
Hmmmm...looks a little familiar.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;hl=blueprint.
stevegm
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Mar 23 2015, 12:14 PM) *

You know, I completely forgot about those. I am sorry. We had the vector artwork done for the magazine and I decided to throw them on a poster. I wasn't going to put them on the world (GB fatigue :-). But, someone asked about them.

Do you still have some to sell? I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I'll gladly take mine down until you have sold out, or stop selling. No big deal.
7TPorsh
Nah....its cool....not too concerned...not my original. All good.
stevegm
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Mar 23 2015, 01:09 PM) *

Nah....its cool....not too concerned...not my original. All good.

I appreciate it. My wife would kill me if I hung 100 posters around the house. :-)
stevegm
The design posters are printed and will be shipping out. If you still want one, or one of the Yum posters, you can buy them here - http://savethe914.com

Keeping track of GB inventory, plus the need to track magazine subscriptions necessitated us setting them up on a system. So, hopefully, we will be doing a better job of fulfillment from here on out. At least my wife tells me this will solve that. :-)
GeorgeRud
Nice product mix, Steve! These look great.
stevegm
I still have a few posters left if anybody wants one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.