Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ...and we have a new entry for the MAX FUGLY award!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tadink
CL in SF - zero affiliation - ugh.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4918579145.html
Mueller
Unless he drops the price in half he'll be sitting on that thing for ages and ages!
poorsche914
Somebody actually thought that fronT end design was a good idea? blink.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
TargaToy
I wonder if that front end could be put back to stock. That's the most objectionable part to me.
steuspeed
Is that metal siding or roofing material in the head light buckets? barf.gif
JamesM
Its bad, but its not nearly the worst.

Is that a 944 front bumper at the end of all that other garbage?
abnrdo
Wow, I have seen that before.
JamesM
On 2nd look maybe a 944 REAR bumper in the front?
TravisNeff
At least they indicated the correct title type in the ad, LOL
a few loose screws
Not big on the circus tent interior.
Olympic 914
Maybe looked OK in the 80s....

Does kind of look like aluminum siding under the headlights though.

madmax914
QUOTE(a few loose screws @ Mar 5 2015, 03:58 PM) *

Not big on the circus tent interior.

Looks like a polyester leisure suit I once had.
KELTY360
Those look like Vanagon headlights....an insult to Vanagons everywhere.
veekry9
Perhaps it's a cherry pan without rust and Renegade did the conversion in their shop.
The "custom" front end is there to drive the price down on a car that is a good start point with (glass?)flares.
An iron head sbc lump with bad guides and seats knocks it down some more.
Test for compression and leakdown,maybe it won't turn cause it cooked and spun a bearing,so check the oil.
Determine if the TX is hurt,easy to do with the V8.Bring several batteries to attempt a start.
Cameras,lights,to show off the interior and what the floors look like.
Here in Ont,salt bugs eat Porsches as appetizers to the main course,British cars.
Get a looksee inside the longs and base the price on their condition.
The paint is non stock,get a look under the tank,poke it with your borescope,the bug is there,lurking.
preach
914/300zx? barf.gif
JRust
Seriously Fugly icon8.gif . I either really dig the interior or I hate it. Haven't figured out which yet confused24.gif
76-914
With that type of work the buyer can expect to find a few more surprises. shades.gif
bozo914
The sad thing is somebody spent a fair amount of cash to make it that ugly. "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
mgp4591
I think the vent holes in the front wheelwells need to be bigger... idea.gif lol-2.gif
billh1963
Needs more cowbell!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.