Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA coffee 10am meeting in Eugene tomorrow (sat 7th)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey kinda last minute but my PCA guy emailed me they were having a coffee meeting tomorrow. Not sure if that involves a drive after or what. Anyway I am going to check it out. Good excuse to get the 914 out for a drive. Morgan & mike I think are going to stop by. So we'll have 3 914's there. No clue what their turnout is or how we'll be received. Either way I get to go for a drive & see some 914's piratenanner.gif
sixnotfour
I hope they let you in... happy11.gif
shoguneagle
A little late notification for me since we are traveling. I think this would great in the future and since I am working on the car to get it registered in Oregon. Finally got it running for second time and now working on the other damage to get it completed for the road.

Let's do it later.

Steve
JRust
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Mar 7 2015, 12:11 AM) *

A little late notification for me since we are traveling. I think this would great in the future and since I am working on the car to get it registered in Oregon. Finally got it running for second time and now working on the other damage to get it completed for the road.

Let's do it later.

Steve

Sounds good Steve. Seems like you were in the Medford area? I can't remember where you moved to. I'll be coming through later this month on my way to Vegas. Somewhere around the 20th. If your around maybe we can grab lunch
JRust
Met some new people & got to hang with fellow teeners. Morgan & Mike both made it. Was a little different as they all meet. Then go inside to have coffee & chat. I stayed outside to chat around the cars like our typical meets. Overall was a good morning and got a good 2hours seat time. Although my damn E-brake was partially engaged for a good 20 min. Really need to add dipshit light for that in my car dry.gif . Pedal got a little soft & that is when I figured it out. I'll be bleeding my brakes & checking everything out tomorrow
relentless
Sorry I missed it, but glad you posted out here!

QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 7 2015, 09:04 PM) *

Met some new people & got to hang with fellow teeners. Morgan & Mike both made it. Was a little different as they all meet. Then go inside to have coffee & chat. I stayed outside to chat around the cars like our typical meets. Overall was a good morning and got a good 2hours seat time. Although my damn E-brake was partially engaged for a good 20 min. Really need to add dipshit light for that in my car dry.gif . Pedal got a little soft & that is when I figured it out. I'll be bleeding my brakes & checking everything out tomorrow

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.