Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got's me some new pedals!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
They are sweet!!!!!!! These are not ready for market yet, but I think they will be soon. Guess what I will be doing this weekend smash.gif YES!!!!

brant
any predictions on the future price?
Robert21
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif look nice , will be looking for them
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (brant @ Feb 11 2005, 01:35 PM)
any predictions on the future price?

I don't know. I didn't make them. One of our vendors here did. I will let him speak to that when he is ready. They are very nice, I have one of his test sets. The dead, clutch, brake are 16G brushed SS and the accell is 12G Brushed SS.

I will have installed pics by Monday welder.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
scooter311
hurry hurry hurry I get my tax return in a few days and I need to move the green quickly before my washing machine or Jeep or something else expensive hears about it and decides it's time to crap the sheets

lots of things here to buy

soooon

Engman
That would be me........

16G Brushed SS on the dead, clutch and Brake pedal, 12G Brushed SS on the race accelerator pedal. All have extruded holes and mount with regular type hardware.

Price for the whole meal deal - $120.00 plus shipping.

I will take orders (no money yet) pending Garolds install. Should be fine but I want verification from another source before selling actual parts.

M
VegasRacer
Looks great Engman. smilie_pokal.gif

Put me on the list of future buyers.
72914S
QUOTE (scooter311 @ Feb 11 2005, 03:54 PM)
hurry hurry hurry I get my tax return in a few days and I need to move the green quickly before my washing machine or Jeep or something else expensive hears about it and decides it's time to crap the sheets

lots of things here to buy

soooon

agree.gif
Dr Evil
I'm interested idea.gif
Aaron Cox
drill through the old pedals?
Mueller
those look great....I just worry about slipping with wet shoes....
pete-stevers
those are some sweet pedals
let me know how much!!!
thanks biggrin.gif
steve
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 12 2005, 02:37 AM)
those look great....I just worry about slipping with wet shoes....

I have some on my 914 that have the extruded holes, the clutch is real slippery when wet. I'm not sure if it was just my sneakers or not, but I have almost slipped of a bunch of times.
GaroldShaffer
I'm not worried about wet shoes except when I attend the FFC wink.gif laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
Well it took all of maybe 5 min to install the dead pedal.
Here is the pre-isnatll pic, looks like I need a pedal board also Mark wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
Installed smilie_pokal.gif working on the other pedals. Aaron, yes you have to drill your old pedals to install these. Mark's kit comes with easy to use template to line up the holes. I will will post more pics tonight when I finishe the install.

GaroldShaffer
One thing nice about working from home is you can put the conference call on speaker phone and then mute. I finished the install, all together I would say about 30 min job to do. I need to trim my carpet to fit better around the dead pedal or move it up a bit but I like it where it is.
GaroldShaffer
view from drivers seat of dead pedal & clutch.
GaroldShaffer
Gas & brake. driving.gif
Engman
See THE Pedals
for details on this.....

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.