Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mom of Mom's service cover in hospital
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Hey guys my mom is in the hospital. I know many here have one of mom's service covers and some have met her at my yearly BBQ. Asking for some good vibes / prayers for her. Short story took her to ER yesterday with a very bad looking sore on her foot. She has a bad infection and running a high temp (103) On strong meds now. Doesn't help that she is diabetic (been that way for over 40yrs).

She is 86 and a bundle of energy. It is very hard to see her this way and not being able to do anything, but sit with her in her hospital room. sad.gif
Mueller
Best wishes!

Hope for full and speedy recovery!
t collins
Very sorry to hear, prayers on the way.
rnellums
I'll keep her in my thoughts. Best of luck Garold.
Bruce Hinds
You may feel helpless, but I can tell you, being there with her is the best thing you can do for her.
Let her know that there are a lot of your friends praying for her too.
PanelBilly
Is there an address where we can mail a card?
G e o r g e
In my prayers
Tom_T
Garald - good thoughts go with you & your Mom.

I can fully sympathize, as I'm going thru a similar thing for the last 3+ weeks with my aunt in hospital back east for diabetes & surgery.

Hoping for the Best for your Mom!
Tom
///////
wndsnd
Your mom's cover is on my car now under the car cover! Double protection to get through the winter months. Wish her well for us.

John
rick 918-S
Sorry to read this Garold. Take care of her. I'm sure she is in good hands at the hospital.
Maltese Falcon
Best wishes Garold for your Mom's speedy recovery .
JRust
Prayers sent bud! For your mom & your family. I love my service cover & can't count how many times I have used it
timothy_nd28
So sorry Garold, I'll be praying for her.
BuddyV
Garold -

.... I was just admiring my "Mom's" cover today..... your mom is a special part of this community. Sounds like a very cool lady.

I will send goo thoughts for her comfort and recovery..... hang in there.

Steve
We all love Mom's service covers. We will all be thinking of her with prayers and best wishes every time we go out to the garage to work on our cars.
MATTYLITE
Hoping for a speedy recovery!
carr914
Get Well Soon Millie!

Vibes & Prayers coming at ya
Cairo94507
Prayers for a speedy recovery! I know I need one of her service covers for my Six. Diabetes is a bitch - I went through all of that with my dad who passed away in November at almost 93.
hndyhrr
prayers and white healing light being sent to your mom
sb914
Hope for a speedy recovery, in our thoughts
mepstein
All the best wishes to Millie
MDG
Best thoughts, Millie!
CptTripps
::: sending good vibes ::::
clapeza
Prayers and well-wishes for Mom!
walterolin
Best wishes.

I think about the lady who made my cover every time I walk past my car.
Zimms
Prayers sent!
scotty b
Sorry to hear Garold. All the best for a speedy recovery smile.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 9 2015, 10:59 AM) *

Sorry to hear Garold. All the best for a speedy recovery smile.gif

Garold,
My thoughts too & in my prayers for a fast recovery.
Tom
madmax914
Garold, sending our prayers and good thoughts from the West coast.
kid914
sending prayers from Canada biggrin.gif
turk22
Sorry to hear that Garold, hope you mom is feeling like herself soon. Good vibes for a speedy recovery sent.
potomacmidget
Prayers sent...
Firstcar
Garold
Adding my prayers and positive vibes for your mom. I think of her and smile every time I use my cover.
-Scott
GaroldShaffer
Thanks everyone. Mom is about the same today. She says thank you for all the well wishes.
r_towle
Best wishes and prayers
pilothyer
Garold......Positive thoughts, Prayers for Comfort for you and Millie, and Prayers for a total recovery for your Dear Mother.
914outlaw
Best wishes and GOD bless.
ThePaintedMan
Best wishes Mom! We love ya
infraredcalvin
Sending prayers for a speedy recovery!
AndyB
All our prayers from my family are with yours. Hoping for a speedy recovery. You need anything shoot me a pm.

Andy
Bartlett 914
Hi Garold

Sorry to hear about your Mom. She is really awesome. Do you have an update?
Valy
Speedy recovery!
Drums66
...Sincere *Prayers* for Millie & her family!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.