Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any thoughts on this wheel?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
funk
Recently I've been on a rampage for picking out wheels for my 76 914 refurbishing journey. Reading all the blogs and info from the many sites.We have been accustomed to the few four lug choices,so I decided to see how many people have pictures of 914s with all unique styles of wheels choices around the world?
funk
For some reason I couldn't figure out how to post a pic from samba to this site. So I will describe them they call them Lancia(which I thought was a car company?)they are 14/6 and have the 4/130 bolt pattern and they are magnesium.I feel like back in the day they may have been more common on a 914 in europe> Anyway I think they are Campagnolo wheels? Take a guess or if if you know the brand of wheels even better
Maybe I should have titled this blog as pictures of 914s in exotic locations
rick 918-S
Here ya go...

Click to view attachment
funk
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 8 2015, 09:40 PM) *

RIGHT ON!!
funk
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 8 2015, 09:40 PM) *

RIGHT ON!!
mgp4591
Lancia Beta Coupe wheel? That's the only one off the top of my head that had 4 lug wheels... idea.gif
funk
Not a great shot of wheels but talking about rallying?Click to view attachment
damesandhotrods
There are plenty of 4 lug wheels to choose from. It’s the wheel offset that narrows the field of choices…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.