Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Show and swap meet in Anaheim last Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
A great 914 turnout this Sunday; 18 914's on display, 8 sixes, and three displayed in the elite section. That would be Andy, Eric, and Ethan. Congrats ! Your cars looked fantastic andd turned a lot of heads.

More to come...
jim_hoyland
Green '76 from Newport....
jim_hoyland
Black '73...
jim_hoyland
Lamore's '73
jim_hoyland
Blue '73
jim_hoyland
Blue Six ; Sierra Madre Owner..absolutely perfect...
jim_hoyland
Orange '71,
jim_hoyland
Green six, never seen this one around....
jim_hoyland
Silver six
jim_hoyland
White ' 73
jim_hoyland
White Six
jim_hoyland
Black Six , Harry Wong car with 3.6 ?
jim_hoyland
Chuck's Six ( used to be Fred's Six )....
jim_hoyland
Green '75
KELTY360
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 9 2015, 11:18 AM) *

...and three displayed in the elite section.

Oh No! We have elite 914s now? confused24.gif I was afraid the secret would get out and this day would come.

Guess I'll have to sell my car now. idea.gif Maybe I could buy an X/19.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 9 2015, 12:41 PM) *

Black Six , Harry Wong car with 3.6 ?

Harry's six has the 3.6L non-vram, front headlight squirters, phase 9 megs, and the ex-Topper Chasse CF rear tail...you wont miss it when you spot it !
He usually brings it to our Hollywood Cruz In !
Marty
76-914
Damn it Lawrence (Larmo), now that I see that pic of you, I think that I did see you there. Anyway here's a few.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 9 2015, 12:34 PM) *

Jim, this green car shows up at Peterson Museum (under construction), and our Hollywood cruz-ins. The car is serviced by George E's shop over on Oxnard Bl. In Van Nuys. You might have seen it one Sunday morning while dining on those tasty tacos bandit.gif
Marty
Tom_T
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Mar 10 2015, 09:16 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 9 2015, 12:34 PM) *

Jim, this green car shows up at Peterson Museum (under construction), and our Hollywood cruz-ins. The car is serviced by George E's shop over on Oxnard Bl. In Van Nuys. You might have seen it one Sunday morning while dining on those tasty tacos bandit.gif
Marty

He also entered the PCA SGVR Concours at Art Center a couple of years back, & IIRC it was his Dad's 914-6 since new - nice guy .... if it's the same one with a bit crusty "original" paint (more than 25% had been repainted so not technically not eligible for preservation class, but we let him stay since there were no others entered in class anyway & he got some metal to take home! first.gif

Jim & others - Thanx for putting these pix up! I live 5 mins away, but was buried all weekend with calls to Docs & hospitals etc. back east for my elderly aunt back there, so I missed it! ... again! .... & last year I was out of town on business! sad.gif

Hopefully everyone got their fill of German beer & wurst at the Phoenix Club! chowtime.gif beer3.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Jake Raby
Great event.. I made it under the radar for the most part :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.