Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 2.0 FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
drbill
Well, something has come up and I want to see if any interest in my 1974 2.0. The car is originally from CA and came to me as a solid example. Some rust in the rear trunk from a spoiler that had been added. Longs and hell hole solid. I have had the car resprayed in it's original Phoenix Red and repaired the rusty trunk, got rid of the spoiler, put re-chromed back-dated bumpers, replaced the seats with a set of Italian leather sport seats (aftermarket), redid the dash, resealed the rear glass, new tires, real Fuchs, converted headlights to halogen, complete tune-up, including valve adjustment, new cap, rotor, pertronix ignition, new spark plugs and wires and lots more. Car needs nothing. Has A/C fitted, but that needs to be charged. New door panels, Cocomats; the list goes on. Runs great, looks perfect. I still have the original bumpers, some repro Fuchs, spare distributor, a set of Shop manuals, the original seats, lots of spare sheet metal. See link to my Flickr Album. Looking for around $22.5k for the lot.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66532741@N06/...57649387640440/

You can see some pics of the car before with spoiler. Be happy to provide more pics. Just PM or email or post any questions here.
Thanks, Bill
etcmss
be reminded that the classified forum is for selling cars. (see the sticky)
You indicated you are looking for interest in someone purchasing your car.
Is it for sale at the listed price or not? if SO oK, revise the ad wording to indicated this.
If you would like to see members response to the car pricing, etc ----the Garage forum is a better place.
Gary
drbill
QUOTE(etcmss @ Mar 11 2015, 02:15 AM) *

be reminded that the classified forum is for selling cars. (see the sticky)
You indicated you are looking for interest in someone purchasing your car.
Is it for sale at the listed price or not? if SO oK, revise the ad wording to indicated this.
If you would like to see members response to the car pricing, etc ----the Garage forum is a better place.
Gary

Yes, it is for sale. Price listed, open to offers.
914runnow
QUOTE(drbill @ Mar 10 2015, 08:13 PM) *

Well, something has come up and I want to see if any interest in my 1974 2.0. The car is originally from CA and came to me as a solid example. Some rust in the rear trunk from a spoiler that had been added. Longs and hell hole solid. I have had the car resprayed in it's original Phoenix Red and repaired the rusty trunk, got rid of the spoiler, put re-chromed back-dated bumpers, replaced the seats with a set of Italian leather sport seats (aftermarket), redid the dash, resealed the rear glass, new tires, real Fuchs, converted headlights to halogen, complete tune-up, including valve adjustment, new cap, rotor, pertronix ignition, new spark plugs and wires and lots more. Car needs nothing. Has A/C fitted, but that needs to be charged. New door panels, Cocomats; the list goes on. Runs great, looks perfect. I still have the original bumpers, some repro Fuchs, spare distributor, a set of Shop manuals, the original seats, lots of spare sheet metal. See link to my Flickr Album. Looking for around $22.5k for the lot.

You can see some pics of the car before with spoiler. Be happy to provide more pics. Just PM or email or post any questions here.
Thanks, Bill

Wow nice 914..!!The folks here will like a lot of what you have posted....
in pictures..
although throw down the vin..is tranny and motor original to the car??
what are the miles on car and or motor??
cyl. leak down tests??
rebuilds of any components??
shop manuals grey or maroon color??

Price is reasonable for condition and mods...
Re: the A/C..more than likely the compressor would get changed anyway..
they REALLY work great when operating..freeze you out!!
Take it to your local Porsche dealer and have them get a looksee..
914's are on a huge comeback right now..
Good Luck..Rx
drbill
QUOTE(914runnow @ Mar 11 2015, 06:50 PM) *

QUOTE(drbill @ Mar 10 2015, 08:13 PM) *

Thanks, Bill

Wow nice 914..!!The folks here will like a lot of what you have posted....
in pictures..
although throw down the vin..is tranny and motor original to the car??
what are the miles on car and or motor??
cyl. leak down tests??
rebuilds of any components??
shop manuals grey or maroon color??

Price is reasonable for condition and mods...
Re: the A/C..more than likely the compressor would get changed anyway..
they REALLY work great when operating..freeze you out!!
Take it to your local Porsche dealer and have them get a looksee..
914's are on a huge comeback right now..
Good Luck..Rx

Motor and tranny original to car. VIN: 4742904052 Engine number: GA 009259 Miles on car 69,xxx. Engine was rebuilt 04/07/2004 at 53,455 miles in Tucson, AZ
Have not done cyl leak down tests.
The shop manuals are gray.
Bill
drbill
It is SOLD!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.