Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AndyB
I believe in giving vendors a big old thanks and a shout out. This time it goes to Restoration Design. I ordered my flares on Saturday. Today they are on the truck to be delivered to my house. Now that's some service.

Andy
BeatNavy
agree.gif I've spent a fair amount of money with them in the last couple of months, and their customer service and products are excellent.
mepstein
agree.gif
Spent lots of money with them.
Will spend more in the future.
Great Guys.
Great parts
Great service.
Great support for our cars.
AndyB
Update: They are here and now if I was only ready for them dry.gif . Oh well thats one less punch list item to get.

Andy
mepstein
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Mar 11 2015, 10:32 AM) *

Update: They are here and now if I was only ready for them dry.gif . Oh well thats one less punch list item to get.

Andy

are the flares for a suby conversion car?
CptTripps
RD is a TOP NOTCH company. They really go the extra mile, and it shows in both their product and service.
AndyB
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 11 2015, 10:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Mar 11 2015, 10:32 AM) *

Andy

are the flares for a suby conversion car?

Oh yes they are Mark. I will be driving the truck down this year and next year we will see.

Andy
Shadowfax
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 11 2015, 08:54 AM) *

agree.gif I've spent a fair amount of money with them in the last couple of months, and their customer service and products are excellent.

Me too. Would absolutely not have gone through with my rebuild were it not for RD. Their YouTube videos are well done also.
peteyd
Thanks a lot guys. Its nice to hear it once in a while. We work hard everyday to keep parts stocked and new parts coming.

Pete
wndsnd
Nice to know that all the Canadians are all not bat shit crazy as well.

biggrin.gif
balljoint
Oh, you haven't met Pete then? screwy.gif smile.gif
rudedude
I've ordered from them and can't believe how fast they can get stuff to me considering it has to cross the border. Nice parts too!
altitude411
QUOTE(balljoint @ Mar 11 2015, 07:48 PM) *

LOL Pete is a great guy.... I was looking for a drivers inside long for my six resto and e-mailed Pete to see if this part was in the works anytime in the near future. He said it was but probably a ways out then he sourced one out of Germany. I see that they are now listed on their web site. That's damn great service! beerchug.gif first.gif

* Pete I will be ordering parts very soon, I had a set back with my media blaster. Compressor went down. $$$ headbang.gif Save me a drivers inside long please. smile.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Mar 11 2015, 09:38 PM) *

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(balljoint @ Mar 11 2015, 09:48 PM) *

Yep...Pete is "special". screwy.gif

biggrin.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 12 2015, 04:21 PM) *

QUOTE(wndsnd @ Mar 11 2015, 09:38 PM) *

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(balljoint @ Mar 11 2015, 09:48 PM) *

Yep...Pete is "special". screwy.gif

biggrin.gif

Special eh?

what does that make you then? poke.gif

BTW Mark, I bought a /6 engine mount and bar in LA so I will send that to you soon.

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.