Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dead, Clutch, Brake and Accell SS Pedals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Please visit Engman parts for details

This is without the screws and nuts to mount the pedals - readily available at your local hardware store.

I have 7 sets currently.

Note - the pedal cluster is not included.
Engman
Pic of the dead, pedal that is......

Carlitos Way
Awesome. I'd love to see a picture of those installed. Especially the dead pedal.
nynone4
Sign me up! I'd like a set of tose when they become available!!! Very Nice!
GaroldShaffer
Just completed my install. They are nice, Thanks Mark!

I could have raised my dead pedal a little higher so the carpet would clear under it but I only wear a size 9 shoe so this placment works best for me.
VegasRacer
Would it be possible for you to make me a set with the gas pedal the same size and shape as the original factory one (without the extra wide bottom)? When I 'heal / toe' I use the ball of my foot and side of my foot. I think that wide base would be in my way and I have been doing it this way for to long to change my technique.

Another option - would you sell just the dead pedal by itself?
Engman
I will make another accel pedal w/o the heel toe - give me a week or so to get the parts.

M
Engman
Well took longer than week but here it is...

VegasRacer
Thanks Mark. Here is how it looks in Elvira. smash.gif biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
Just a report. I have had mine on my car now for a month, all I can say is these rock. Your shoe holds very well on them, even when wet. A very good product. Thanks again Mark!
PeeGreen 914
I would like to order a set.
tango-52
Just sent you an e-mail about a set with the skinny accel pedal.
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Apr 14 2005, 09:26 PM) *

Thanks Mark. Here is how it looks in Elvira. <!-- emo&:smash: -->IPB Image<!-- endemo --> <!-- emo&:D -->IPB Image<!-- endemo -->

I'm jealous! Are you going to do another run of the SS set Engman? Thanks! unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.