Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2015 Attendees. A Name Tag Info Request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
If you appear on the registered list OR plan on going to the WCR in San Simeon, CA Aprril 29 - May 3, I will be making custom name tags for you and anyone you bring. The tags will allow all of us to connect screen names with real names and cars.

Please email me at: wcr.2015@earthlink.net

Include:

1. Your real Name and names of guests coming with you(including children)

2. Your screen name

3. City, state in which you reside

4. Attach a pictures of your 914; one front view in portrait, one side view in landscape

Upon check-in in San Simeon, you and your guest will receive your name tag on a lanyard for the event. Each tag will have a number on it and will enter you into a drawing for a PORSCHE Flag

Lastly, I am also sending this message via PM
sb914
Nice job jim
76-914
Excellent idea, Jim. However, I won't be needing one. Bought one from Rob.
wes
First class Jim! I realy hate to ask but in the case of of a guy who likely will be in his truck due to the fact that his car is almost done but still in the process, the photo to be the truck he road in on or the 914 in the garage?
flag.gif (It's a nice truck but it's not German at all)
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 15 2015, 09:16 AM) *

First class Jim! I realy hate to ask but in the case of of a guy who likely will be in his truck due to the fact that his car is almost done but still in the process, the photo to be the truck he road in on or the 914 in the garage?
flag.gif (It's a nice truck but it's not German at all)

Truck.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 15 2015, 08:32 AM) *

Excellent idea, Jim. However, I won't be needing one. Bought one from Rob.

Send anyway, you'll be eligible for the PORSCH flag drawing; plus you'll have a cool event souvenir
Larmo63
I'm still not sure if we or I am coming. How soon do you need to know?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 15 2015, 09:57 AM) *

I'm still not sure if we or I am coming. How soon do you need to know?

Send me anyway. I want to make one file for printing; if you don't make no harm no loss---and why would someone want to pass up San Simeon ?.
ConeDodger
Yes you can get a name tag from me with your screen name and real name but the beauty of these is that with your car picture, it will associate you with your car. That is a great help! aktion035.gif
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif

45 days to go.
McMark
Done! boldblue.gif
JRust
Email sent with pics! Thanks Jim smile.gif
Mike Bellis
Just emailed you. check your spam folder... biggrin.gif

Forgot pics. Check you email again
rick 918-S
Email sent with Photos.

jim_hoyland
44 days to go ! Thanks to those who have responded to the PMs. I appreciate your help.

Will these well known members make it; the last WCR siting of him was 2005... smile.gif
arkitect
I'll send the info and hopefully the picts today. Thanks for doing this.

Dave
jim_hoyland
43 days to go.... smile.gif thanks to all the people that sent me the info so far. Please take a minute sent the info listed in the PM plus a picture of your car.

My email is listed in the 1st post......
JStroud
Done. beerchug.gif

Thanks Jim
914_teener
Done!

No pics on green grass though.
jim_hoyland
Thanks Rob. I' min need of about 12 more. Please take a minute this weekend and fill out the form on the 1st post and email it to me at:

WCR.2015@earthlink.net
76-914
I'll get some pic's to you this weekend. I keep forgetting. headbang.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 21 2015, 08:20 AM) *

I'll get some pic's to you this weekend. I keep forgetting. headbang.gif

Thanks Kent. smile.gif
76-914
info sent. The front pic is landscape but the file is large enough that you should be able to manipulate it. If not pm me. Thanks for doing this. Jim. Kent
jim_hoyland
Need a few more, sent PMs
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif

Still sending PMs to registered peeps for info.
Andyrew
Sent,

Let me know if the pics turned out right, Im not sure if my email compressed them or not. smile.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 27 2015, 09:14 AM) *

Sent,

Let me know if the pics turned out right, Im not sure if my email compressed them or not. smile.gif

The pictures are awesome ! Keep them coming, I have 10 more to get into my template. Will send out another round of PMs today.

Only 33 days to go...... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Need the last few:
La Monica
Hydroliftin
jim_hoyland
26 days to go

76-914
Jim, why not post a cutoff date for those that wish to have a pic of their 914 on the badge. Anyone that can't get a pic to you by then simply receives a card with their name only.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 3 2015, 07:41 AM) *

Jim, why not post a cutoff date for those that wish to have a pic of their 914 on the badge. Anyone that can't get a pic to you by then simply receives a card with their name only.

Will do next week, thanks for the heads up. I misplaced your wife's name info....send me that info.

jim_hoyland
Need about 5 more..... icon_bump.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif
jim_hoyland
Thanks every body. I have nearly all the info and pictures. Your name tags look really good and we have custom lanyards too.

914werke
Jim still have room for a straggler?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 10 2015, 05:29 PM) *

Jim still have room for a straggler?

No problem.... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Got newly everyone covered, going to printing tomorrow. Then each name tag gets laminated and a lanyard attached. You will get them at check in with your goodie bags.

See you in San Simeon smile.gif
hndyhrr
cheer.gif

driving-girl.gif

beerchug.gif
pisces914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 16 2015, 07:00 PM) *

Got newly everyone covered, going to printing tomorrow. Then each name tag gets laminated and a lanyard attached. You will get them at check in with your goodie bags.

See you in San Simeon smile.gif

sincere thanks for taking your time (and resources?) to complete this thoughtful project - thanks again, brad in seattle
jim_hoyland
And, next week I'll post pics of each attendees car and who it belongs too... smile.gif
SirAndy
Just sent an email, probably too late ...
beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
You got in with 3 minutes to spare....... smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 16 2015, 08:56 PM) *
You got in with 3 minutes to spare....... smile.gif

Story of my life ...
laugh.gif
Larmo63
I found one of Kent (76-914) I took in Palm Springs if he doesn't have one….You're welcome...

Click to view attachment
76-914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Apr 16 2015, 10:55 PM) *

I found one of Kent (76-914) I took in Palm Springs if he doesn't have one….You're welcome...

Click to view attachment

You could have at least provided them with a pic of me w/o the hat. Besides, that's not my "good side" either. finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.