Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW FORUM request.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Already the East Coast thread is at the bottom of the page. How bout moving all the Big Event threads to a permanent home? Look at the pictures we are burying that we all love to look at. It would be great to see all events have a final home.

Just a thought type.gif
76-914
We already have an event calendar.
Mike Bellis
We don't care about East coast events...

hide.gif
tumamilhem
Don't care about East Coast events? Like the Concours d'Elegance? That's only the top dog.
tumamilhem
I think a dedicated forum is a great idea. Besides, I don't think a lot of people knwo about the calendar or refer to it regularly because things may get added without notice. It serves a good purpose to plan ahead but a different purpose as a forum gives interaction. I'm all for it.
bandjoey
Not a Calendar but a place for all the Events After They Are Over. All in one place.
ripper911
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=34

poke.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Mar 17 2015, 09:24 AM) *

well there ya go-
McMark
Yes, let's move all the event threads to another place where nobody looks. tongue.gif

Just go icon_bump.gif the thread. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 17 2015, 08:48 AM) *
Yes, let's move all the event threads to another place where nobody looks. tongue.gif

agree.gif That sounds like a great idea! wacko.gif

If you never even knew we already had a dedicated "Events" forum for at least 10 years now, that should tell you something.

No really, it should tell you something ...
rolleyes.gif
TheCabinetmaker
lol-2.gif blink.gif
VaccaRabite
Andy and Mark beat me to it.
Very few people see the events forum. Keep it int he garage and bump it if you want views.

Zach
tumamilhem
Yep. Admittedly, I totally forgot about it. I guess because it just hasn't caught on and we see the events in the Garage.
bandjoey
Like, a really big icon at the top of the page please...
bandjoey
Like, a really big icon at the top of the page please...now I'll go there more often then never before laugh.gif

Got my wish. Thanks for pointing thar out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.